Search results

1. AstoXx

This map makes my eyes hurt a lot.

This map makes my eyes hurt a lot.
  2. AstoXx

So, I just went and got the MV trial. I absolutely love the new style for everything. It's pure...

So, I just went and got the MV trial. I absolutely love the new style for everything. It's pure SNES nostalgia. I've literally just burnt up 10 minutes making characters in the editor and squeeing over the generated chibi battlers.
  3. AstoXx

@BLS There are three layers, it's just layer 2 and 3 are automated.

@BLS There are three layers, it's just layer 2 and 3 are automated.
  4. AstoXx

So, due to dropping a lot of money on a recent Kickstarter, I did not have the funds to...

So, due to dropping a lot of money on a recent Kickstarter, I did not have the funds to pre-order MV. How is everyone finding it? Is it as glorious as the prophecies foretold? Has our three-layer, side-view saviour returned?
  5. AstoXx

Super Dungeon Explore: Legends. Game is awesome. You should give them money too.

Super Dungeon Explore: Legends. Game is awesome. You should give them money too.
  6. AstoXx

Unfortunately, I no longer have enough monies to last-second preorder MV, seeing as I just...

Unfortunately, I no longer have enough monies to last-second preorder MV, seeing as I just dropped $200 on Kickstarter. I guess I'll just have to be aptient and slowly accrue all of those bonuses the oldfashioned way. :(
  7. AstoXx

MV has 255 regions?! Hot dayum, that's a lot. Looks like terrain tags are pretty much obsolete...

MV has 255 regions?! Hot dayum, that's a lot. Looks like terrain tags are pretty much obsolete now, huh?
  8. AstoXx

I sure hope the big guns are Naia and/or mushroom related. Otherwise I will be very disappointed...

I sure hope the big guns are Naia and/or mushroom related. Otherwise I will be very disappointed in you, Nessy.
  9. AstoXx

Children was pretty fun. Not as great as Secret, but it felt like it had potential.

Children was pretty fun. Not as great as Secret, but it felt like it had potential.
  10. AstoXx

NAIA! I don't even care that she's "unofficial" or whatever. Naia is just too awesome, so she's...

NAIA! I don't even care that she's "unofficial" or whatever. Naia is just too awesome, so she's now retroactively official because I said so.
  11. AstoXx

Seeing Aluxes in the most recent plugin demo video made me happy beyond words. Now here's hoping...

Seeing Aluxes in the most recent plugin demo video made me happy beyond words. Now here's hoping 2k/2k3 gets represented!
  12. AstoXx

Yay, Aluxes! Now all we need is for Alex to make an appearance and I can make that "mascot...

Yay, Aluxes! Now all we need is for Alex to make an appearance and I can make that "mascot party" game I've always dreamed of!
  13. AstoXx

Nessy never has days off. She's a machine, I tells ya! A machine fuelled by Ralph love.

Nessy never has days off. She's a machine, I tells ya! A machine fuelled by Ralph love.
  14. AstoXx

Welp, time to begin saving furiously! I mean, rent and food isn't THAT important, right?

Welp, time to begin saving furiously! I mean, rent and food isn't THAT important, right?
  15. AstoXx

Yeah, while I know it's more cost-effective to pre-order, it's just a matter of whether or not I...

Yeah, while I know it's more cost-effective to pre-order, it's just a matter of whether or not I actually have that money right now. I might have to resort to saving up and pre-ordering at the last minute but that always makes me feel a bit dirty, like I'm cheating in some way. :(
  16. AstoXx

So, just wondering is there anything that comes with the pre-order that's pre-order exclusive...

So, just wondering is there anything that comes with the pre-order that's pre-order exclusive. I'm debating whether I should drop money on it now or wait until I, y'know, actually HAVE some.
  17. AstoXx

So in about 2 weeks time, I have a whole week off. Maybe I should spend all that free time...

So in about 2 weeks time, I have a whole week off. Maybe I should spend all that free time getting my feet wet and diving back into RM and the community again.
  18. AstoXx

Again, it's because of all the life that's been happening to me. Every time I tried to sit down...

Again, it's because of all the life that's been happening to me. Every time I tried to sit down and do something, a few days later, other things would happen. That and I have a new OS now and have been debating on redownloading RM at all, but I'm probably going to anyway. tl;dr I'm fine, but...
  19. AstoXx

The fact that MV has a return to 3-layer mapping is seriously the only reason I'm considering...

The fact that MV has a return to 3-layer mapping is seriously the only reason I'm considering getting it, even though I, sadly, never have free time for anything RM-related any more.
  20. AstoXx

Either way, it's good having test videos for certain scripts. Sometimes, you just need to take a...

Either way, it's good having test videos for certain scripts. Sometimes, you just need to take a look at what a script actually does in action to know if its right for your project or even what it actually does. Blending them with funny moments is just genius on your part. :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor