Search results

1. Niten Ichi Ryu

Medieval: High Seas - Finished!

What weapons are there?
  2. Niten Ichi Ryu

Medieval Dlc Packs Character and Weapons.

There won't be a solution for this because the parts you want to use (médiéval) and the workflow you hope to use (use built in generator and battle weapon option) are not compatible. Use Gimp to assemble character parts, or the generator, linked in the medieval documents.
  3. Niten Ichi Ryu

go do RM stuff Blood!

go do RM stuff Blood!
  4. Niten Ichi Ryu

PVG Interview by Chris Picone

Nice interview. The bit on doing the skeleton of your game in two months is quite insightful.
  5. Niten Ichi Ryu

Pioneer Valley Games Resources - Official Topic

@Jesse - PVGames what about Medieval: Ancient Elves? Body types, weapons, clothing, elven buildings and decorum Now that we have Orcs, dwarves and drows, we need some high elves and wood elves.
  6. Niten Ichi Ryu

Pioneer Valley Games Resources - Official Topic

Chtulhu mythos doesn't need to be always in early 20th century. For example, sans detour, a French pen and paper publisher has released a setting using the Mythos in Byzantium AD 800
  7. Niten Ichi Ryu

Medieval Expansion and Medieval Heroes I

That would be mostly for tourney and Cavalry armor. It helped spread the shock of the Lance to the breastplate.
  8. Niten Ichi Ryu

Whose Universe Would You Most Like To Play In?

Legend of the Five Rings.
  9. Niten Ichi Ryu

Chainmail bikini FTW! That angel looks real nice. I'm glad to see you so inspired @Jesse - PVGames @starlight dream Most often they will be called greaves to simplify, but greaves are lower leg armour. Those are usually coming with chausses (underarmour, cover all leg) and cuisses (cover...
  10. Niten Ichi Ryu

Those 2 looks like a very good start. Please give us as well one of your cool looking enchantress! And a thief, and a duellist !
  11. Niten Ichi Ryu

Any interest for a main party pack remaster.

@Jesse - PVGames have you ever considered producing some main party pack like in the ones you did for vx ace, but benefiting from all the advances your MV aimed production have? While all the create your own are awesome for versatility, some of these old characters had awesome designs that...
  12. Niten Ichi Ryu

Screenshot Thread (PVGames)

@starlight dream Haaa Vagrant Story. Some if my best gaming memories. That could be interesting to share characters concept like @BloodletterQ did. Curious to see what people have produced with the resources. I'll try to show some of mine when off work later.
  13. Niten Ichi Ryu

Eat it and another rides the bus are classic. and the opening song of spyhard.

Eat it and another rides the bus are classic. and the opening song of spyhard.
  14. Niten Ichi Ryu

isn't he playing an us president in a lame show at the moment?

isn't he playing an us president in a lame show at the moment?
  15. Niten Ichi Ryu

@[100539:@starlight dream] Great pitch for the game: If you are an history nerd, we got the...

@[100539:@starlight dream] Great pitch for the game: If you are an history nerd, we got the game for you. Oh, and if you don't like history, we got baths too.
  16. Niten Ichi Ryu

I'm interested by it, but will wait a bit because of my PS4 backlog already has Horizon, FFXII...

I'm interested by it, but will wait a bit because of my PS4 backlog already has Horizon, FFXII, GT sport and creed syndicate. and those guys waiting were already pissed off seeing Monster Hunter World skip the backlog queue :)
  17. Niten Ichi Ryu

38 years of nerdism, 15 years of RPG game mastering, 4 Years of college in literary studies (4x a 1st year in several domain, two of them being medievist and historian of art) an appetite for reading about history and a quasi edeitic memory :) Late medieval tends toward early renaissance. Look...
  18. Niten Ichi Ryu

Looks like a good start, but roads are too straight. Urbanization is a late architectural concept, not really used in middle age. Villages used to be developed around churches, towns around markets, neighborhood around points of interest. Straight long roads and "logical" buildings repartition...
  19. Niten Ichi Ryu

Medieval: Underdeep - Finished!

While I understand that drow could be slender, it's a bit of a pity that drow women are slightly less chesty than human women. Not a matter of sexiness or not and my game try to get old sword and sorcery, so there is sexiness in it. I after all routed strongly for the chain mail bikini, thanks...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor