Search results

1. Dimitris

[VX Ace] Parallax mapping. The very first! How it works.

dayum, I'm sorry @Dreadshadow... new pc and I formatted that old laptop, I don't have it, online either...
  2. Dimitris

Events MV: Full Tutorial Game for RPG Maker MV

@Dreadshadow is going to make me buy MV. I played the first Events way back when and it helped with understanding things in the game. This one is also fun, I love the Eric-creator interaction! You did it again Dread, well done man!
  3. Dimitris

A Challenge to Self: Inktober 2017! \(*O*)/ ~ <3

They look pretty sweet @Marquise* !!! Good job!
  4. Dimitris

Ahahaha awesome!

Ahahaha awesome!
  5. Dimitris

Hearts Melody

Cool!
  6. Dimitris

@Marquise* :D ;)  I'll be here when I have some time :D  

@Marquise* :D ;)  I'll be here when I have some time :D  
  7. Dimitris

My work has me walking/running for 9 hours every day so when I get home I need to chill, I...

My work has me walking/running for 9 hours every day so when I get home I need to chill, I rarely go out (but then again, I could hatch pretty cool pokemons if I have my phone on my pocket when working :D  )
  8. Dimitris

Not downloading...not downloading...not downloading...I...must...not...download...

Not downloading...not downloading...not downloading...I...must...not...download...
  9. Dimitris

Sweet! Have fun with it!

Sweet! Have fun with it!
  10. Dimitris

Front view is kinda... cute!

Front view is kinda... cute!
  11. Dimitris

Ahaha yep, I buy stuff some times out of curiosity and because of the history :D  And of course...

Ahaha yep, I buy stuff some times out of curiosity and because of the history :D  And of course nostalgia!
  12. Dimitris

Hahahha cool! 

Hahahha cool! 
  13. Dimitris

Yep, I can hear you loud and clear ;)

Yep, I can hear you loud and clear ;)
  14. Dimitris

Post Your Music

@Archduke I believe I've commented on your music before mate, I really really like it! What I enjoy is to see Darkwave and Synthwave in your tracks! ;) @Tianlong Now you have reason to do your acoustics ;)  Hopefully we'll start all this thing and we'll be many people to give feedback and...
  15. Dimitris

Post Your Music

@Tianlong I can take part in this after February, now I don't have time, I'm into many projects. But then I'll definitely join.  Btw I'm uploading my most recent music on SoundCloud, check it from there, I've followed you and reposted a track of yours ;) @marcelofernandezmusic Good idea...
  16. Dimitris

Post Your Music

@Tianlong I like your idea mate and I think it might push people to be creative. As far as comments, my advice is to find groups on social media (like this one we've got here) and start connect with people. Get yourself out there and put your music out there without fear of criticism. When you...
  17. Dimitris

Post Your Music

Hello guys, happy new year, long time no see :D @Atlas Rose I like your style, very vgm jrpg inspired, I mostly enjoyed your playful tracks Angel Falls and Worm Knowledge. Keep it up! @Saltwater Croc The Dragonfly Night are very nice dreamy tracks, love the harps. Wing over reminds me of...
  18. Dimitris

Oooooh, great animation, nice song! Is this from the movie Xanadu? I know it only because it...

Oooooh, great animation, nice song! Is this from the movie Xanadu? I know it only because it flopped in the box office and actually ended the career of the actor Michael Beck (I know him because he played in one of my favorite movies, The Warriors).
  19. Dimitris

WOW!!!! What's this series? I need to watch it!!!!

WOW!!!! What's this series? I need to watch it!!!!
  20. Dimitris

I don't know, I only added friends and checked nothing else :P :D  

I don't know, I only added friends and checked nothing else :P :D  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor