Search results

1. Neon Black

Last thing I need to do is look at more code.

Last thing I need to do is look at more code.
  2. Neon Black

Extended Downtime/Update

As a member of the community I want to thank you for the work you've done to get this running for us, Nate. And as a member of the staff I want to thank everyone for their patience in this matter. Based on the upgrades I've seen both on mobile and on my laptop, this update is certainly worth...
  3. Neon Black

XY > ORAS *grabs popcorn*

XY > ORAS *grabs popcorn*
  4. Neon Black

Good advice. I will certainly weigh my options before I switch. Just need a bit of a buffer so...

Good advice. I will certainly weigh my options before I switch. Just need a bit of a buffer so I can change all my bills over. This bank worked well when I lived with my parents, but not anymore.
  5. Neon Black

The part about the bank screwing me wasn't a joke. I reviewed my account and realized that it's...

The part about the bank screwing me wasn't a joke. I reviewed my account and realized that it's not meant to have a large number of transactions (read: bills) and a few other things that cause hella fees. And they won't let me just change it. So no, I'll go elsewhere, thanks.
  6. Neon Black

Probably not. I've still got my Pokemon themed 3ds at least. Maybe when I get my financials...

Probably not. I've still got my Pokemon themed 3ds at least. Maybe when I get my financials all back in order I'll get a new 3ds with the C stick and other fancy things. Til then, I'll miss you teal 3ds. ):
  7. Neon Black

I live in 'murica. I'd literally be bringing a knife to a gun fight. XD (Just a joke, no gun...

I live in 'murica. I'd literally be bringing a knife to a gun fight. XD (Just a joke, no gun debatez here plz! D: )
  8. Neon Black

I have a sad story to tell. Today I had to sell some of my old games and an old 3ds to pay...

I have a sad story to tell. Today I had to sell some of my old games and an old 3ds to pay bills. I need a new bank that won't screw me. -_-;;
  9. Neon Black

Gah! Someone should buy me the Humble Bundle before it's gone tomorrow. I want that pillow case. :(

Gah! Someone should buy me the Humble Bundle before it's gone tomorrow. I want that pillow case. :(
  10. Neon Black

Bad Dekita. Only 49 shades are allowed at a time.

Bad Dekita. Only 49 shades are allowed at a time.
  11. Neon Black

None whatsoever. I don't want to see any of those things mentioned here.

None whatsoever. I don't want to see any of those things mentioned here.
  12. Neon Black

I want to remind everyone of our forum rules. No sexually explicit material posting. That...

I want to remind everyone of our forum rules. No sexually explicit material posting. That means no 50 shades crap on this forum. :P
  13. Neon Black

Your avatar. I like it.

Your avatar. I like it.
  14. Neon Black

Gurren Lagann is pretty much the best thing ever.

Gurren Lagann is pretty much the best thing ever.
  15. Neon Black

On the Internet, no one knows you're a cat.

On the Internet, no one knows you're a cat.
  16. Neon Black

I don't actually talk on Skype, just type, sooooo....

I don't actually talk on Skype, just type, sooooo....
  17. Neon Black

Fair enough. I don't either, they just look impressive. ttrpgs are more fun imo anyway. :D

Fair enough. I don't either, they just look impressive. ttrpgs are more fun imo anyway. :D
  18. Neon Black

My girlfriend promised me I could have my "office" I want when we eventually get a house...

My girlfriend promised me I could have my "office" I want when we eventually get a house. That'll end up being my game room. Nice large room I hope you have a pool table or something?
  19. Neon Black

I take it more shelves is not an option?

I take it more shelves is not an option?
  20. Neon Black

This custom script (mostly) works...

I don't know any. I normally just look for references of classes and methods when I look at a new language. Otherwise, glad we could help get this taken care of.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor