Search results

1. Hiek

KageDesu ATBS (battle system)

@Pheonix KageDesu I found a bug with this plugin that is related to the Menu when trying to set skills to the "Skill Circle" while using the Xbox controller. When you hover over a skill and press "LB" to bring up the skill circle then change a skill with the "A" button, it will try to use the...
  2. Hiek

Equipment Enhancements

This is a pretty interesting way of doing it. However, the problem with this is if the 'chance' part fails, you completely lose the Weapon/Armor with this plugin from what I was seeing in Yanfly's showcase compared to what I was requesting where if it fails, nothing happens and you can keep...
  3. Hiek

Equipment Enhancements

RNG screws me over to, but that doesn't mean that everyone out there won't like it. Unlike MMO's, this wouldn't be 'pay2win' since it would use in-game material instead of real money and also won't be needed to beat the game. It's more like extra features to make the game easier to people who...
  4. Hiek

Equipment Enhancements

I've been looking around for several plugins to do what I've been wanting, such as Yanfly's 'Upgrade Slots' and Crafting systems and whatnot, and cannot find any Plugin that does what I'm trying to do. The idea of this plugin is to go to a Blacksmith 'NPC' and upon talking to the Blacksmith...
  5. Hiek

Sideview Integration to the Database

I wish I could vote 'Yes' more than once. *Inserts Shia Labeouf's Do It Quote*
  6. Hiek

[SSP] GoldSymbolExtension

Updated to (Ver1.2). - Plugin Renamed & added a left or right option so you may continue to use the gold symbol on the Buy List.
  7. Hiek

Updated to (Ver1.1). Added the gold symbol inside the shop's buy window.
  8. Hiek

Text Plugin Doubt

@Andar, I know how he feels. He wants someone who might have taken this request into the works to respond with something like: "I'll do this, give me like a week or two." instead of just working in silence, not letting the requester even know that it's being worked on. I see this a lot on the...
  9. Hiek

[SSP] GoldSymbolExtension by: Hiek Introduction This allows you to set your Gold Name/Symbol to the left of your currency or keep it on the right side of your currency. This plugin also adds your gold name/symbol to the Shop's Buy List instead of showing only the price. Examples of what this...
  10. Hiek

Classic Dialogue Scrolling

Bump
  11. Hiek

bump
  12. Hiek

How to do this with Pixi?

So back in 2015 when MV was almost out, RPGMakerWeb did a video about Pixi called The RPGMaker Channel Episode 3a Current time: 1:35 I do I edit the battlebacks to do that distortion effect so I can make different trippy battlebacks? I haven't messed with RMMV since it came out due to doing...
  13. Hiek

How would you go about fixing this?

I just searched for a Collision plugin which directed me to a Script for VXAce called Quasi Movement which said it could have custom collisions, so I searched to see if it was made for MV and I found this: https://quxios.github.io/#/plugins/QMovement Would this be what you're talking about? or...
  14. Hiek

How would you go about fixing this?

I honestly don't know if this should go under Resource Support since it's a graphic related thing, or Maker Specific since it's related to both, Event + Graphic. So, I resized the Vehicles from the Old School Pack to fit MV since they were Optimized for: and now I've run into this problem...
  15. Hiek

I think Yanfly's Ace Message System could do it, but it doesn't seem to be there for MV. Basically, for my project, I'm using 2 Rows of Text, but I also want to make the text scroll upward to reveal the next rows of dialogue. A better example would be Tales of Phantasia's dialogue system. I'm...
  16. Hiek

MBS Zoom Script Coordinate Fix

I'd actually like this fixed too please. If Galv added a function to control the X Offset just like the Y Offset, I could deal with that. I would just call a 2x Zoom before Dialogues for a dynamic conversation, then once dialogues are finished, zoom back out to about 1.5. But sadly there isn't...
  17. Hiek

Minimum Map Size for Specific resolutions?

Thanks for the advice.
  18. Hiek

Minimum Map Size for Specific resolutions?

Not sure where exactly this would go, but does anyone have a simple math to get the Minimum Map Size for different resolutions similar to how Yanfly posted the minimum tile limit back on RMVXA? Yanfly's Ace Core Engine Description back on VX Ace: It was 20x15 Tiles at Ace's max 640x480...
  19. Hiek

Stop [SV] Actors from Moving upon turn indication?

So, I'm maintaining the simple Sideview Battle option while using VE Module, and VE Battle Graphic Setup to use my custom "Behind View" sprites for the front view monsters. However, when it's their turn to select a command, they will slide to the left because of the default Sideview movement...
  20. Hiek

Back in action. (Kinda)

Back in action. (Kinda)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor