Search results

1. Niten Ichi Ryu

Which movie or cartoon character(s) properly scared you as a kid?

Malmoth, the flame demon from animation Clementine. And Mohawk from Gremlins (saw it at 6 YO in the cinema, spent half the movie below the chair)
  2. Niten Ichi Ryu

AcoBaco's MZ Recolors

Nice, it brings some variety and breaks the either male/female versions chouce of each character. See, I think Priscilla looks great, but the similar color scheme makes it a bit ridiculous to use with Reid for example.
  3. Niten Ichi Ryu

Buy on Steam RPG MV or MZ

Its so good on this instance that you dont need to have steam running to launch MZ if you launch from the exe, or taskbar shortcut. No bother with updating steam or forgotten password if I want to quickly check smthing :)
  4. Niten Ichi Ryu

Tabletop RPG Recommendations?

Been playing 13th age for a while now. Easy rules, sort of crunch less DnD, good system for light narrative gaming.
  5. Niten Ichi Ryu

Mark Zuckerberg? This is the RM to get tons of friends. Expect tons of games involving conspiracies.

Mark Zuckerberg? This is the RM to get tons of friends. Expect tons of games involving conspiracies.
  6. Niten Ichi Ryu

Mazinger Z

Mazinger Z
  7. Niten Ichi Ryu

Come on steam, unlock already!

Come on steam, unlock already!
  8. Niten Ichi Ryu

So, 4 weeks of trickling updates and info on MZ and now what, nothing until it releases? Come...

So, 4 weeks of trickling updates and info on MZ and now what, nothing until it releases? Come on, keep the hype hyping.
  9. Niten Ichi Ryu

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

Quite interested in Trinity material. Just want base bundle then, if you can get it I'll buy on the Rmstore
  10. Niten Ichi Ryu

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

Makes roughly 70 euros so happy with the price. Would have maybe waited a little if it was a 100 or something but I think I'll take it day one, just for curiosity, the new rtp and to show support. Might try to make a game with my kids. Question is, I think touchfuzzy almost replied once...
  11. Niten Ichi Ryu

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

So yeah, what adds up: Character Busts: 120 Character Full Art: 120 Face Graphic Sheets: 15 x 8 - 120 It matches and all face graphic have a bust and full art. We know as well some will be duplicated in version fantasy/modern We may assume they all have a Sprite. Character Sprites Sheets...
  12. Niten Ichi Ryu

So what I got so far, correct me if i'm wrong. 120 busts and full art. Touchfuzzy said there were 1-1 to 3-8 actors, duped into fantasy and modern so we can hope for 24 actors, time 2 it's already 48 out of 120. Now what will probably be people 1-1 to 2-8 may follow the same pattern, so 16x2...
  13. Niten Ichi Ryu

I just keep throwing money at my screen, but no MZ... why u take long software?
  14. Niten Ichi Ryu

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Wow factor in full effect! Also, got some peaks at rtp monsters, from the JP website, there's a mean looking big red dragon. Also, from the specs on jp website, we see this: An internet connection environment is required for network authentication. Is it right to assume it is for first time...
  15. Niten Ichi Ryu

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Kneel before Zed! Kinda expected it should be pronounced Zed. Only north America call that Zee. Rest of the world is often a variation of Zed or Zay, sometimes Zi. French would say ém Zed.
  16. Niten Ichi Ryu

I'd love to do 24 playable characters though, 12 for eastern zodiac, 12 for western zodiac :)

I'd love to do 24 playable characters though, 12 for eastern zodiac, 12 for western zodiac :)
  17. Niten Ichi Ryu

So large cast is a fine line between making them interesting story wise and making them relevant...

So large cast is a fine line between making them interesting story wise and making them relevant gameplay wise. And vice versa
  18. Niten Ichi Ryu

I love Suikoden, also for the reference to Water Margin, but 60 characters is maybe too much...

I love Suikoden, also for the reference to Water Margin, but 60 characters is maybe too much, and it feels sometimes they add up characters to reach the 108 target. I think, inspired by Suikoden, you can do something healthy with up to a dozen PC, and a supporting cast of 20 NPC living around...
  19. Niten Ichi Ryu

Definitely it is, no series does it best. As you have a party of 6, usually the main 3 being MC...

Definitely it is, no series does it best. As you have a party of 6, usually the main 3 being MC and two closest story allies, they tie other playable characters along many of the quests, so all groups have a bit of spotlight. They make most of the cast alive.
  20. Niten Ichi Ryu

Out of the 60ish party members available, you will use really 12-15 regularly along the...

Out of the 60ish party members available, you will use really 12-15 regularly along the adventure. If you want a big cast, you can support it with supplemental features as a base with followers, professionals...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member