Search results

1. Luth

Action Point Battle System

Hello That's funny there is a thread about it ; i just went through old concepts I wanted, and I encountered a drawing of mine, which led at the time drawing to a post I created on the board : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/combination-of-commands-battle.80622/#post-751906 I...
  2. Luth

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Is there a way to make a character have several actions per turn ? Like having 5 Action Points, with abilities, attack and moving costing Action Points ; said character would end its turn as his Action Points reach zero.
  3. Luth

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Hi ! I can't find your "Halloween special" animations on your website, and it seems that they don't appear in the paid packs ? I'm looking forward for that third pack, it looks amazing :)
  4. Luth

Battle Parallel Process Common Event Won't Run

I'm kinda necroposting, but i'd like to know how you use it exactly ? I'd like the death state to run a common event. Thanks for helping :)
  5. Luth

FREE Monster Maker : Pocket Monster edition [All Positions Open]

Hello and Happy New Year to you, guys ! This is very interesting (he fact it's on MV means that we will be able to play it on smartphone without 3rd party software :p) ! Starter Kits always hype me a lot, mostly when it's about one of my favorite franchise :3 Chatot and Noibat should be...
  6. Luth

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Arcmagik this is the retro fantasy pack, i love it ! I even bought them actually. The retro feeling in the sprite is awesome. I wish the character pack had animations for 4 directions tho. Finish that map, my need for retro mapping urges :guffaw:
  7. Luth

Combination of commands - Battle

Shamerino bumperino
  8. Luth

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@ImmaPandaRawr : (About the first screen you posted on Monday at 9:11 AM) Doesn't look so bad considering you're experimenting. Try to make the areas under the trees more flourishing (add tons of bushes, shrooms, dirt etc.) ; also avoid lone trees ! The next step in my opinion is playing with...
  9. Luth

Combination of commands - Battle

Hello, I'm looking for a plugin that allows combination of commands in battle ; i tried to do it with events and it seems to work but it is pretty boring. Let me show you what I explain by "combination of commands" : --> During the battlephase, each hero as the possibility to do 3 actions...
  10. Luth

Lighting and Time Editor

It's very nice ! Could you had a way to make specific cells black ? For instance, if my torch is on the left wall, it shouldn't light the tiles behind that wall.
  11. Luth

@RetroBoy I honestly think a tranny goblin would make a sick character. Roger Smith style :)
  12. Luth

I love your style :) I'd love to play your game. I mean, good art and good game mechanics ? Say no more ! :ahappy: Take your time, you've done so much already :awink:
  13. Luth

Game & Map Screenshots 9

An entrance hall for a survival horror project, using XP stuff (edited or not) and a few things made by Celianna (carpets, candles and table/bench). Oh and it's MV grid (48*48) so increase the size of the sprites. Anyway it gives a retro look so I don't really dayum :) Tried my best to make 2...
  14. Luth

@Lecode : Now you talk about it, I didn't had the console either. I might have forgot to copy it ? Weird. Sorry for bothering.
  15. Luth

@Lecode "TypeError: Undefined is not a function" I can't figure out why it didn't work, I tried several times with no success. But with Chaosicaa's demo I don't encounter this problem (Thanks by the way) !
  16. Luth

Hi, Is there a way to give an ability/item/state the possibiliy to make its owner able to move through units ? Thanks ~ ^^
  17. Luth

Mmh... I tried to download your last demo, and copied the files into a blank new project and got an error ("Undefined isn't a function") :(
  18. Luth

@brunovisk2 I thought about it already but it won't display any animation :(
  19. Luth

I came up with several gameplay ideas : -Terrain's heights (+Isometric maps ?) -Damage/skill effectiveness based on target direction -Reaction commands -Command combination/Several commands per turn ==================== Terrain's Heights Do you think the plugin would support terrain's height...
  20. Luth

@Chaosicaa What I meant is that the Skill editor would be awesome for an A-RPG. I was wondering if it could be exported and modified to fit such battle system. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor