Search results

1. Joporai124

Faceset Needed for my sage

It's exactly what I'm look for. Would it be possible to get a portrait view of him instead of a side view as it will fit with the rest of my facesets? E.G. Main Character:
  2. Joporai124

Bump!!
  3. Joporai124

Hey peeps I need someone to make a face set for My sage. I have spent ages looking through the workshops but couldn't find anyone that does custom Face sets, if someone could do this for me I would be eternally grateful. :)
  4. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Still Waiting on my GameOver Title
  5. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Hey Reisen any progress on my game over?
  6. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Ok Hyde will wait for Rei to come back and use the picture I posted for it as A place holder.
  7. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Reisen took my request for a GameOver screen to go with the title screen for Broken Rose: Daughters of Valor but I haven't got anything yet and that was quite some time ago. I am a very patient person but I really need this GameOver.
  8. Joporai124

Tales Of Valor: Fallen Goddess

Anyone Interested in helping me with this should message me with what they are capable of and what they would like to know more about.
  9. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Your welcome.
  10. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

No probs we're all friends here
  11. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

@Uzumaki you need atleast 5 posts before you can request something here it's in their rules on the Opening Post.
  12. Joporai124

Tales Of Valor: Fallen Goddess

you interested in helping at all?
  13. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

that's fine rei take your time we're in no hurry real life stuff is more important than anything else. :)
  14. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Thanks Rei you rock. *Gives Reisen more cookies*
  15. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Hey Hyde and Rei I was wondering if you could make me a gameover to go with my Titlescreen. Title: Game OverTheme: A black rose covered in bloodSize: VX/VXAce SizeDetails: I'd like for you to use this font http://www.dafont.com/true-lies.font for the game over text if possible. and here is the...
  16. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Welcome back Hyde we missed you.
  17. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Indeed Reisen is very talented. I am truly greatful thank you Reisen I would hug you but that would be weird. *Gives Cookies to Reisen* Enjoy!
  18. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Again Outstanding work Rei. Not to sound ungrateful or anything but I've taken the Liberty of cutting out the characters if you don't mind adding them to the title screen Martial Artist: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6690/martialartistk.png...
  19. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Brilliant work as usual Reisen but you forgot to add the sub text also would you be willing to add the characters if I cut them out for you?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor