Search results

1. Ultimacj

Preventing Picture Movement With Player

Thank you I'll look this up. @Kuro I typed in the exact words as the threat topic is. No reason to say futile not my fault the search failed. This is the only work around? With this plugin? There is not an event you program in with variables or position? If not, then this would make a good...
  2. Ultimacj

Preventing Picture Movement With Player

I've searched high and low on google and I've searched vigorously with key words in search in the forums. None found. That being said (so it's not stated "This question has been already asked, please look for it moderation" kicks in). Here is my question unless it's not possible to do this...
  3. Ultimacj

Terrax Lighting system

It seems it ALSO doesn't work with the Mog Hunter EVENT TEXT either. It doesn't crash, it just doesn't *work*. If I turn off TerraLighting, it works, if left on it doesn't. Tis a shame this is such a nice plugin too! The only way to work around this is to make custom picture events.
  4. Ultimacj

Terrax Lighting system

Thanks for the info Aesica! Would be NICE if the original author replied. I've researched to see if there are any other good treasure pop up plugins/scripts but they're really isn't or they don't work at all. Which is odd, there is lots of scripts for RMVX for treasure pop ups but little to...
  5. Ultimacj

Terrax Lighting system

It seems after testing with various plugins (my project mostly contain MogHunter [can't help it, he/she has some GREAT ones]) the one that conflicts it with is the Mog Hunter Treasure Pop ups (for treasure chests when obtaining an item). Several parts of the script has "children" in it for the...
  6. Ultimacj

Terrax Lighting system

I get "children" undefined the moment I add the plugin to the plugin list and the game crashes even w/o activating the plugin. This word is obviously in the script (I looked at it). Any reason for this? Thanks
  7. Ultimacj

Adding Custom Music to MV?

What so MV doesn't support MP3 but VX Ace does? Is there a reason why they changed this?
  8. Ultimacj

RMVXA Destiny of a Wizard 2 Beta Test

Awesome sauce glad I was able to sort that out. Sorry again about the image problem, I was unaware of it. Feedback welcomed and beta still open for a short time.
  9. Ultimacj

Ok redid the screenshots, hoping this time they'll stick! Hoping imgur does the trick!
  10. Ultimacj

Please click on the Preview Screenshots Spoiler. The screenshots should display, they do on my end. I had to change hosting providers as they stopped displaying after awhile. If they don't, please let me know. You can view additional screenshots on our Facebook page if some reason they are...
  11. Ultimacj

I had a signature on my profile page and it WAS working but apparently Photobucket updated their "polices" of 3rd party web hosting and never bothered to informed me. Thank you for letting me know, this also affected the photos I had here originally. I've updated both and you should see an...
  12. Ultimacj

Updated the forums with the screenshots. Didn't know photbucket removed them. Feedback...

Updated the forums with the screenshots. Didn't know photbucket removed them. Feedback appreciated :) Destiny of a Wizard 2
  13. Ultimacj

Beta testing is still open for a short time as I'm still gathering data from testers wrapping up. Upon full release the game will be available on our website as well as Steam. Thank you for your thoughts Garsto. As for the story, the game is divided by chapters and the story is told (w/ the...
  14. Ultimacj

It's a shame I couldn't get ANY feedback from the community on my second project. Thanks to...

It's a shame I couldn't get ANY feedback from the community on my second project. Thanks to those who at least viewed the posting.
  15. Ultimacj

Destiny of a Wizard 2 almost ready for beta testing! Visit...

Destiny of a Wizard 2 almost ready for beta testing! Visit https://www.facebook.com/ultimacjproductions for more info!
  16. Ultimacj

Hello fellow RM players and developers! UltimaCJ here it's been awhile but after nearly two years in development Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale is about ready for beta testing! I'm seeking beta testers for it. For those who did not play the first game, no worries, as the first game...
  17. Ultimacj

Text Speed (Battle but NOT Battle Speed!)

That seemed to do the trick thanks. Seems to also work with font sizes, colors, and font changes with yanfly's message system.  I find it odd that it actually works within "" since in Ruby anything in "" is usually a display text like other programming languages.  I wonder why \\'s are...
  18. Ultimacj

Text Speed (Battle but NOT Battle Speed!)

I've seen a lot of battle text speed related questions but the question I have is similar. I'm trying to display text instantly prior to the battle starting.  You know the default XX enemy emerged.  While I've changed wording, I'm also centering it.  Since it doesn't display instantly rather...
  19. Ultimacj

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

Changing the tint can go a long way. I've changed the tint of the arrows that come with the DS pack to cool blue to match a theme of an ice cave to a deep purple effect to match an evil castle.  It's not much but it def stands out. Still aside from simple edits most of us just don't have...
  20. Ultimacj

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

To me I react to game play and / or story mechanics the one good thing about RM (assuming the person is taking their time making it and not butchering it) is that it opens up so many new stories from single people developers or a small "mom and pop" store. I'd rather shop at a small store vs...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayumi009