Search results

1. Tonbi

TF_Billboard.js You can walk around the tile!

TF_Billboard.js 0.0.2.0 Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Introduction Can move tile front and back like a fence. Ideal for using tall size characters such as 'Tonbi's MZ material factory ' It is a tiny version of TF_LayeredMap.js, but MZ can set ☆ to auto-tile basically. Credits & Terms of Usage...
  2. Tonbi

Tonbi's MZ material factory

Ohayo! Konnichiwa! Konbanwa! Provides tall size characters and interiors. 日本語のページは【画像素材】収録素材改変【鳶嶋工房】 です。 Credits & Terms of Usage! Free for commercial and non-Commercial use. You must have legally owned an 'RPG Maker MZ' license. You must not distribute this material as it is. You must use...
  3. Tonbi

TF_BalloonEx.js Set the balloon location and animation to freely.

TF_BalloonEx.js 1.1.0.0 Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Introduction Write the settings to each [Balloon ID] of the plug-in parameter "preset". * You can edit the settings for dx, dy, loops, speed, waitTime. * Summation of startPatterns, loopPatterns and endPatterns must under or equal 8. * For details...
  4. Tonbi

TF_Undulation.js You can walk stairs smooth!

TF_Undulation.js 1.8.6.1 Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Introduction Can walk tiles of different height naturally, such as stairs. Credits & Terms of Usage! (c) Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Released under the MIT License. Download https://github.com/tonbijp/RPGMakerMV Features - You can up and down...
  5. Tonbi

Tonbi's atelier

Ohayo! Konnichiwa! Konbanwa! I would like to post a picture I drew recently and a drawing I will draw from now. Puck Succubus Werewolf Doppelganger Thank you for watching.
  6. Tonbi

Tonbi's material factory

Ohayo! Konnichiwa! Konbanwa! Provides tall size characters and interiors, Autotile templates...etcetera. 日本語のページは【画像素材】公式キャラ改変-三頭身キャラ です。 Credits & Terms of Usage! Free for commercial and non-Commercial use. You must have legally owned an 'RPG Maker MV' license. You must not distribute this...
  7. Tonbi

TF_LayeredMap.js You can walk around the tile!

TF_LayeredMap.js 1.0.3.1 Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Introduction Can move tile front and back like fence. Ideal for using tall size characters such as 'Tonbi's material factory ' That's why? see this comment. Credits & Terms of Usage! (c) Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory Released under the MIT License...
  8. Tonbi

Hello everyone

Hello i am Tonbi from Japan. Tonbi means kite a bird in Japanese, but my icon is black cat. why ;) I would like to show you some map tiles and other something.

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy