Search results

1. Makeratore

Animated Loading Screen

I'm trying to use an animated loading screen instead of a static image with this script by Iavra (original topic here). The problem comes when I want to test the loading screen: my computer is so powerful and fast that the loading screen doesn't appear at all. XD It sounds strange, but it is as...
  2. Makeratore

Custom conditional branch

I have this conditional branch with this plugin: When I start the event, this error appears:
  3. Makeratore

Season Pass for MV

I've found this Season Pass for RPG Maker MV on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/426100 But I don't understand: if I buy this Pass, will I get the 4 DLCs for free when they're released? How does this Pass work?
  4. Makeratore

Ultra Lighting Script on Steam

I wonder if Ultra Lighting Script for RPG Maker VX Ace will be also sold on Steam, because at the moment I cannot buy it from the official web site.
  5. Makeratore

Introduction?

I don't remember if I've already presented myself, but I can do this now. XD So, I'm 17 years old. My name is Samuele, but in the forum you can call me Makeratore or Mak or whatever you want. I'm from Rome and obviously my first language is italian. I won't say "Sorry for my bad english"...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany