Search results

1. TinyMine

Tinys Revive By Item

Tinys Revive By Item An Item prevents gameover like in Zelda byTinyMine   How to use it: Create or download the file Tiny_ReviveByItem.js and put it in your plugin folder of your project. Further information you will find in your Plugin Manager. What it does: A small Plugin that lets the player...
  2. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Tinys Pop Up Icon Use Icons like Balloons byTinyMine   Current Version:  1.1 How to use it: Create or download the file Tiny_PopUpIcon.js and put it in your plugin folder of your project. Further information you will find in your Plugin Manager. What it does: A small Plugin Command lets you...
  3. TinyMine

Using Graphics in University Project

Hello web, I hope I am in the right subforum for this. I am studying teacher for elementary school in Germany and I am leading a project, where we try to develop child- and subject-friendly programs to use them in class. The problem is - none of us are good in creating virtual graphics for...
  4. TinyMine

Scene Tutorial VX ACE

Scene Tutorial VX Ace version of an old script from MA from VX   This script allows you to create tutorials for the scenes in your game, such as for the menu or for the battle system, by freezing user input and allowing you to control the movement of the scene through a special tutorial common...
  5. TinyMine

Tinys More Currencies (TMC)

Tinys More Currencies TMC   Update : 1.2 - IMPORTAN BUGFIX in 1.2! 1.1 had an error when exchanging currencies   Expand your game by more then 1 currency!   Script 1.2   Update :   ■ 1.2 -BUGFIX: Gamebreaker during exchanging currencies   ■ 1.1   - Penalty support for exchange...
  6. TinyMine

Tinys Travel Map (TTM) + Addons

Tinys Travel Map (TTM)   Script Name : Tinys Travel Map 1.4 Creator name : TinyMine   News: - New Demo!!! - New Addon "Confirmation Window Addon" Introduction An oldschool fasttravel map? Here you go.   Screenshot :   Script :     ADDONs TTM Fade Out Addon 1.1   Content:   - Fades...
  7. TinyMine

Tinys Trade System (TTS)

Tinys Trade System (TTS) + Addons   Script Name : Tinys Trade System 1.15 Creator name : TinyMine   Introduction Trading with goods like in Elder Scrolls or Gothic? Now it is possible. This script extends your game by a complete new shop system.   Screenshots :   Script :  New Versions : ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany