Search results

1. Bribolox

The Silence of the Pigs.

Did y'all really make a pig character, but didn't make an SE to go with it? For shame!
  2. Bribolox

making a certain skill

Quick question: if I want to make a spell that a character casts in one turn, and it activates at the beginning of the next turn, how do I do that?
  3. Bribolox

A tiny detail...

I'm wondering if someone can help with a small graphic.  I tried to make it myself, but as you'll see it didn't turn out very well  :P Anyway, I need a little data pad like the one in the screenshot.  I would greatly appreciate any help! oh, and if someone wants to maybe improve my energy...
  4. Bribolox

More Equipment Slots

I was just wondering if there's a script out there that allows the characters to have more slots (Hand and Foot, for example) or if it's even possible.  Thanks!
  5. Bribolox

Hi!

Hey all, I'm Bribolox and I've just begun a project that I've been planning for some time. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post more details....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany