Search results

1. BleachBummer

Victor script errors & MOG script confusion

Yeah, this is a two in one title but let me explain first. Originally I was using the following scripts made by Victor: Basic ModuleAnimated BattleSkip Battle LogActors BattlersActive Time BattleElement SetCooperation SkillsDamage PopupState GraphicsTarget ArrowToggle TargetRotational...
  2. BleachBummer

Neo Gauge Ultimate Ace Help

I was wondering how can I make it change how gauges from other scripts are drawn. Mainly the ones listed in the images and in the description below, color I can worry about later, just like them drawn in the way this script draws the other scripts. If anyone can edit the script to do such or...
  3. BleachBummer

Yanfly's Ace Equip Engine & Yami's Equipment Learning Compatiblity Help

I don't know if someone asked this, but how do I make the screen look like how it would look in the first picture with the same elements from the first? (Meaning have the 5th equipment slot I made in the equipment menu and show the available skills along with how close you are to mastering them...
  4. BleachBummer

Weird Glitch/Whatever it is with Pictures

Not sure if this has been solved or not but would like to ask just in case. For some reason the picture events are glitching for me to the point if I used a picture on a previous map and erased it, then when I go to another map and try using a new picture of the same number, the new images...
  5. BleachBummer

Puella Magi Elaine Magica -Recruuitment- (A fan-game of the Madoka Magica series)

Back in 2011, I started working on an RPG fan-game based on the "Puella Magi Madoka Magica series". Originally this was being made on RPG Maker VX, but as of this year (with a temporarily loss of motivation in between 2012 to now) has been rebooted to RPG Maker VX Ace. The game is progressing...
  6. BleachBummer

Action Command Battle Script

While I am slowly and surely studying how to code in Ruby, I'm looking for a script that gives a action command battle systems similar to the Mario and Luigi games or at the very least, something VERY similar and/or close to it. It also has to be compatible with some of Victor Scripts' (mainly...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw