Search results

1. Sentient

Day and Night System?

Here is something of an event I was playing around with a while ago. Could use some editing and what not to work out the kinks, like turning on/off the correct tint when going indoors/outdoors. Change the Screen Tints to how you like them I just quickly made them when I was messing around with...
  2. Sentient

Four more days unitl The Walking Dead comes back!

Four more days unitl The Walking Dead comes back!
  3. Sentient

I guessing by this you mean a boss where each limb has it's own health and/or abilities. If so...

I guessing by this you mean a boss where each limb has it's own health and/or abilities. If so the easiest and fastest way I can think with the default battle system is to make a graphic for it then split it up and make each part a sepreat monster then in the troops tab in the database Add...
  4. Sentient

I have been looking for a good one to play for about a year now.... at the moment I'm just...

I have been looking for a good one to play for about a year now.... at the moment I'm just waiting for ArcheAge Online to get a NA publisher.
  5. Sentient

@StarkinGyra: St. Louis, Missouri. @Celianna: hope everything went okay.

@StarkinGyra: St. Louis, Missouri. @Celianna: hope everything went okay.
  6. Sentient

Mine only cost like $20 each to remove and around another $10-$20 for the medication. Without...

Mine only cost like $20 each to remove and around another $10-$20 for the medication. Without insurance.
  7. Sentient

Sooo many,... many,.. memory's of so many,... many,... hours.. Ah good times!!

Sooo many,... many,.. memory's of so many,... many,... hours.. Ah good times!!
  8. Sentient

4 days for the TV series to start season 3...

4 days for the TV series to start season 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes#Season_3_.282012.E2.80.932013.29
  9. Sentient

And we have only 4 days until the series starts up again with another season.

And we have only 4 days until the series starts up again with another season.
  10. Sentient

Has it?!? I still have the last episode to go through...

Has it?!? I still have the last episode to go through...
  11. Sentient

I think my kitten has become fond of trance music, he dosent ever want to lay in my lap but...

I think my kitten has become fond of trance music, he dosent ever want to lay in my lap but everytime I have it playing while I create there he is snuggling up and purring....
  12. Sentient

よかった "yokatta" (I’m so glad) (Thank goodness) (What a relief) Take your pick!

よかった "yokatta" (I’m so glad) (Thank goodness) (What a relief) Take your pick!
  13. Sentient

よかった

よかった
  14. Sentient

Past this point a long time ago,... Now I just make graphics and lurk the community.

Past this point a long time ago,... Now I just make graphics and lurk the community.
  15. Sentient

I vote for both Lunarea, and Celianna!!

I vote for both Lunarea, and Celianna!!
  16. Sentient

Thought so, so far from what I have learned I can see similarities with eventing in RPG Makers...

Thought so, so far from what I have learned I can see similarities with eventing in RPG Makers.. >_>
  17. Sentient

So I have been messing around with C++ and, correct me if I'm wrong, but a Boolean is just like...

So I have been messing around with C++ and, correct me if I'm wrong, but a Boolean is just like a switch that can only be turned on, True, or off, False... (?)
  18. Sentient

Find a new one?!?

Find a new one?!?
  19. Sentient

Game & Map Screenshots

Some basic towns I made to test out my new WIP tile theme.
  20. Sentient

Forced Recall

An easy fix. I opend the game up, After completing mind you, to see if it was an easy fix and it is. If you would like let me know and I'll PM you. I loved the cutscene drawings. To me it only strengthen and helped define the world in the game, no negative side for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw