Search results

1. Radis3D

CP Large Sprite Fix make game Laggy

Excuse me, I try use plugin CP Large Sprite Fix by Neon Black and it's work very well, but when i try put some event, suddenly the game very laggy and fps drop to 1. I think lot's of event make the fps drop, then I try to decrease the event but the issue still appear, then I try to OFF all the...
  2. Radis3D

Show status in battle

Anoo... Excuse me.. is there any plugin or way to show our stats in battle? so we can know our status when battle.., what buff or debuff that affect our member, what parameter have changed, etc.. sankyu
  3. Radis3D

Skill for actor

Anoo, excuse me.. I need help,  here...  Let's say, i have a class A And for Class, i have 2 actor..  In default, when we put some skill on a class, so actor 1 and actor 2 will have the same  skill..  How to make in same class can make different skill for each actor, May...
  4. Radis3D

Cutscene Skipper

hi, hi, may  Request about Cutscene Skipper? with press a button (to skip) and a confirmation (yes/no)? i think it will more helping in debug and making cutscene.. :3 (IMHO) sankyu
  5. Radis3D

life steal weapon

hello guys and master... i have tried to looking for 'life steal for weapon' here, but nothing.. anyone here, make the plugin?
  6. Radis3D

Hide MP

excuse me, i have try to edit rpg_windows to hide MP, but it doesn't work... how to hide MP, just show TP? thank you...
  7. Radis3D

State Required for Skill

Excuse me.. is someone here have make 'state requirement for skill?' if no, may someone here make one? example: in my mind, say the class is rogue.. if want to use backstab, he need to hide 1st || (state hide on, skill backstab will be on) the other example, say the class is archer need...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC