Search results

1. Jay's Battle VA Manager (voice acting), with Yanfly Action Sequence compatibility, version 1.0

Yeah, plugin incompatibility it seems, never managed to pinpoint which one. I ditched the old frakensteined test project and start anew. No more problems so far.
  2. Action Sequence Loops 1.10

Absolutely handy! In my game, most of the skills I made is designed to be multi-hit, including normal attacks - 5 or more hits dealing relatively low damage. That way, there could be more leeway for accuracy to be less of an RNG godfest. Missing doesn't necessarily mean not hitting at all, but...
  3. Jay's Battle VA Manager (voice acting), with Yanfly Action Sequence compatibility, version 1.0

The subtitles window seemed to interfere with other windows that it overlaps with, though, or maybe it's just my plugins combo. After I commented out the subtitles portion, other windows worked fine again. I think if you could make the subtitles work like Galv's Timed Message Popup, that'll...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC