Search results

1. Dickjutsu

FREE Testers Needed For Monster Re-Release

Engine: RPG Maker VXAce (I know, old, right?) Job Synopsis: Monster was originally created in 2014 as a gamejam/competition entry but we have improved upon it since then and after leaving it shelved for some time due to some game breaking bugs caused by our improvements - we finally found...
  2. Dickjutsu

Alternative Battle Systems

So for one of the projects I'm on we've been discussing using something different than a standard turn-based RPG battle system. And it kind of got me thinking of a two-part question on battle mechanics. 1. What different types of alternative battle systems have you seen that you liked? Me...
  3. Dickjutsu

Multi-Frame Sprite Issue

Okay, I'm back with my asinine script questions. I'm trying to use an 8-frame sprite for the first time ever and I'm, re-discovering why I haven't already done that. I'm using FenixFyreX's Multi-Frame Sprites script for RMVXAce found here...
  4. Dickjutsu

Battle Win Condition - Set By Skill Usage Question

Okay, I'm trying to make a battle de dependent on utilizing a specific skill in only the final battle.  The idea is something like this...the final boss is a former ally, being mind-controlled by the main villain.  You can kill your old ally by bringing his HP to 0, but you get the bad ending. ...
  5. Dickjutsu

Starting TP

Hey, just a quick question.  I tried searching for an answer, but it's hard to find anything on TP on account of the fact that the search program automatically removes any search terms with less than 4 characters. ;_; I'm having the problem that my characters are starting with random amounts...
  6. Dickjutsu

Text Timing

Sorry for asking such a duncey question, but I've stuck myself.  Is there any way I can set a text box to end and move on to the next event action after a desired amount of time? I'm trying to create an opening, but if you read slower than I do...the timing will be all off on a parallax picture...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to get back, trying to get better...
Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw