Search results

1. Alastor01

Alastor01 Rendered furniture (Including animations)

Hi again, Here you can find some furniture to decorate your rooms with ;) These are new resources I am am making with Blender - GIMP - BIMP and Sprite Sheet Packer for my non-existent game. Only furnitures so far, as I am not at a level to model organic shapes. All were made to RTP perspective...
  2. Alastor01

Problem editing my thread on Opera browser (bug?)

Hello! First of all, I apologize if this is incorrect section. Second, I do not know if it is a known issue. Basically, whenever I try to Edit my thread and click "More Options" button, I get this: (The thread I try to edit...
  3. Alastor01

Why does plugin order matters?

Hi guys, Just for educational purposes, why does plugin order matters in a project? If a plugin is essentially a library of functions / classes variables, where does the numbering comes from? Linux OSs use 1000 of libraries which depend on each other. The OS knows dependencies and conflicts...
  4. Alastor01

Official documentation on variables and functions?

Hi guys, Sorry if it's a stupid question, but is there an official documentation about all specific variables and functions that RPG Maker MV uses, for plugin development? This would really simplify plugin making and making them as compatible as possible. I know there are split source files...
  5. Alastor01

Have more than 3 frames for weapon animations

Hello! I am just wondering if anybody is interested in making a plugin to support more than 3 frames of animation for weapons. This is very useful for guns, bows, other ranged weapons. As with 3 frames only, you would see no difference between firing a sniper rifle and a machine gun which is...
  6. Alastor01

Alastor01 Rendered RTP-like Tiles

Hello! The following are some of the resources I am making for my game. These have been created from scratch by a combination of drawing, modeling, rendering and editing. I am using GIMP, BIMP, and Blender. These tiles are meant to mimic RTP ones. (I have older pixel-art-like / GIMP edits...
  7. Alastor01

Alastor01's Resources - Modern Day (for tall characters)

Hi there, Here you can find some of the resources I am making for my survival horror game (lets say I took a long break from game making...). Old resources are just GIMP edits while newer are pixel art. Currently I am making graphics with a new technique - a combination of 3D modeling and flat...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M12YT