Search results

1. Hit Check? Help?

Hi everyone. So I have an issue I absolutely can not figure out. I'm trying to revamp MP to be used as a resource called Rage. Basically I want to it be that I can set certain skills such as the basic attack to restore MP (Renamed Rage by different Plugin). I figured out how to get it to Restore...
  2. Looking for Food/Plant Icons and Tilesets

Resource Type: Tiles and Icons Maker Format: MV Art Style: Similar To VX Ace - RTP Existing Stuff Description: I'm looking for some food items to be added that match the pre-existing VX Ace-RTP art style. I'm looking for stuff like fruits of various kinds, Meats (Pork, Poultry, Beef...
  3. Survivor Stats (Hunger, Thirst, Stamina)

Hi everyone. I'm working on a survival type game in RPG Maker MV and have yet to find any scripts that implement such stats as hunger, thirst, and stamina. I'm wondering if there was anyone who would be able to make a plugin on how these stats could be calculated. I've found a plugin already...
  4. Hunger, Thirst, Stamina System

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me, im trying to create a more sandbox single player survivor game. One of the key elements i need is a hunger, thirst, and stamina system that link into each other. such as hunger and thirst decreasing overtime, at certain points of trying to...
  5. Windows Tablet PC

Hi everyone, I'm looking at find something to be able to use VX ace and MV on a Windows Tablet PC, I want something that is portable so I was thinking this would work. I want it so I could be able to work on my games since it should be able to get steam I believe. I was wondering if it would...
  6. Bars with Variables

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Plugin that is more similar to Kuro's Any Bar, but updated as a plugin for MV. The idea is that bars can be created to be read of values you input or read with variables. They would also be customized for size, color, background, opacity, x, y, and z. I want to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto