Search results

1. Vpix

Help need with a small script

Iv recently started self learning javascript to more effectivly get my game to do a few little thing's and i currently have a scene were i want the game to do more than just game over. so far a have it set to self close, but id also like to have it change the players desktop wallpaper for an...
  2. Vpix

RMMV Toying with an idea for multiple games in one project

Back story: i was sitting there working on my game with a few stray thought now and then as you do when a rather interesting one took my interest all be it a long way off for me. Basically i was toying with the idea of having a squeal game inside of the original project that would be playable...
  3. Vpix

A off the wall idea

Back story: i was sitting there working on my game with a few stray thought now and then as you do when a rather interesting one took my interest all be it a long way off for me. Basically i was toying with the idea of having a squeal game inside of the original project that would be playable...
  4. Vpix

Hello

Hello all im hoping this forum will be my one stop shop for all thing's rpgm... mostly when i get stuck on a game design :P
  5. Vpix

Altered text

Iv been happily making a game and im a fair ways into it now but i would like to have a part were the text would be distorted or shifting as the player reads, how ever im at a loss as how i cloud implament this since it would be animated text. The idea is to have a vocies in the charactors head...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto