Search results

1. EliteKilljoy

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

You know that's at the top of the list
  2. EliteKilljoy

Thank you so much to everyone who gave me ideas, they're all fantastic! I'll pitch them to my co-creator~
  3. EliteKilljoy

Orb's Logos

Oh, I'm so sad I'm late here, you make amazing logos. I hope you'll open up shop again soon, definitely looking forward to it if you do!
  4. EliteKilljoy

I'm just kind of looking for an idea of what to call my upcoming game because I'm...awful at names. Basic Premise:
  5. EliteKilljoy

@[87810:@Stanley] Omg that made me so happy ;0 Thank you all for the welcome backs...

@[87810:@Stanley] Omg that made me so happy ;0 Thank you all for the welcome backs! @[82648:@Arisa-Chan] @[96123:@Reapergurl]
  6. EliteKilljoy

Needing an Artist for a LOT of Facesets!

Hey! So let me start by saying I'd like to keep this project mostly secret, but if you'd like more information on it, you can definitely message me! I'm looking for quite a few full-body or waist-up character drawings in cel-shading for a VN. By quite a few I mean around 20 or more for the...
  7. EliteKilljoy

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year...feels good to be back!

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year...feels good to be back!
  8. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

Definitely! I'll add it to my list and test it when I've got the time!
  9. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

Sure thing! I'll do it when I've got the time. :)
  10. EliteKilljoy

Need Testers/Programmers for Youtuber Game (Plus others I guess)

Check out my Beta Tester thread!
  11. EliteKilljoy

Testers Needed

Check out my Beta Tester thread!
  12. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

I am reopening my beta-testing service! Submissions are reopened, so ask me to beta some games! Since it's been so long since the previous people requested my service, I am wiping them from my list. If you would still like me to beta test your game, repost a comment.
  13. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Bump?
  14. EliteKilljoy

Their type is just "ghost", they aren't actually ghosts.

Their type is just "ghost", they aren't actually ghosts.
  15. EliteKilljoy

Seeking translators

I am an English major and could help proof read and English version, if you decide to do what the previous members mentioned. If you DO decide to do multiple languages, I could translate it into German for you (I am minoring in German). PM me if you're interested and we can discuss prices. I...
  16. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Bump, these are still needed.
  17. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Hey everyone! I am looking for a spriter to make me 20 sprites for a non-profit Homestuck game I am wanting to make, just for fun. I'll attach the images of the characters here and feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
  18. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Should I make a new request to recruit one, then, or can this just be moved?
  19. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Resource Type: Sprites Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: I am looking to make a non-profit game using Homestuck characters (I will show the ones that I need below). Reference Images: (Attached files.)
  20. EliteKilljoy

Me too :D

Me too :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto