Search results

1. Daniel47

Hello peeps

Hello and good luck!!
  2. Daniel47

RMVXA The Town of The Lost Witch - Horror - [Download Now]

This sounds very intriguing! Will download, play, and write a review once complete. My work schedule varies, so some days I won't have time.
  3. Daniel47

Just sayin' 'Hey'

Thanks! Huge Final Fantasy fan. Final Fantasy VI was the first for me. Though Shadow (my avatar) fits my personality well. Quite, reserved, and tend to keep to my self.
  4. Daniel47

Just sayin' 'Hey'

Welcome to the community friend! :rhappy::kaohi:
  5. Daniel47

Hi, in Yazo

Hello Yazo! :) Glad to have you here!
  6. Daniel47

Hi! To Every1

I will reach out to you this coming weekend. I have a project in pre-development that you might be interested in.
  7. Daniel47

FREE Looking to recruit a story/dialog editor.

Engine: RPGVXA Synopsis: Positions/Roles Needed: Story/dialog editor. As an editor, you will read through the story, dialog, and event flowchart. Provide clear and concise feedback to me and be willing to do this for free. It's a lot to read through. (Communication mediums can be determined...
  8. Daniel47

Hi! To Every1

Welcome to the commmunity! :kaohi:I am sorta the same way when it comes to game development. It can easily become overwhelming, but I always find it best to take a small piece at a time and don't announce anything until you've reached the point to where you know you can finish it. I only use...
  9. Daniel47

Hi!

Glad to meet you and welcome to the forums!! My specialty is more in line with managing/organizing projects. I can write a decent story as well. Creating maps is well... :rswt Let's not talk about that. Most of my work (recruiting, managing, developing, writing reviews) was done in the Amnesia...
  10. Daniel47

Adding reaction icon above characters head.

Thanks! :rhappy:
  11. Daniel47

Adding reaction icon above characters head.

Hello all! :kaohi:So I'm in the process of creating a pre-intro where the player can select the characters gender (M/F), class, and name. During this scene, I have the games narrator walking you through the process. At one point he gets embarrassed because he forgets to introduce himself. During...
  12. Daniel47

I have returned!

Hello RPG Maker community!! It has been a hot minute since I was around these parts. Many quests have I completed during my time away and many foes have I defeated! Now I am back to work on a new rpg that I have drafted in story form only during my adventures. Looking forward to the insight of...
  13. Daniel47

Hi!... Is there anyone thereeee?... theree.. theree... theeee.... *echo ends*

A master of various job classes has appeared. Welcome weary traveler! :kaohi:
  14. Daniel47

Hi!

Greetings friend! :D
  15. Daniel47

Salutations and whatnot!

Hello and welcome! :kaohi:You'll find that this is a very helpful community.
  16. Daniel47

HI!!

Glad I could help.:) By the way, Python is a great language.
  17. Daniel47

Haiiii

Hello!! :kaohi:
  18. Daniel47

HI!!

@TCRegan If you need video tutorials, I suggest checking out the videos on YouTube by Venthros.
  19. Daniel47

Brief time away

Okay I'm back. Things are okay with the fam. Thank you everyone who either replied or simply read my initial post. It really means alot. :cutesmile: @Raijinn thanks for the prayers and @Frogboy thanks for the concern.
  20. Daniel47

Brief time away

Found out that there was a terrorist attack in London a couple hours ago at the time of this writting. I do have family north of the London area. I'll be offline for a couple days to process. (No family was harmed or in immediate area at the time.)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto