Search results

1. Lonelywraith

Auto message option on VX Ace

I want to make something like an auto message option which would work just like on a visual novel would: with a hud over the message window that says "Auto" or something like that and, when you press an specific key, the thext starts moving forward on its own. I already have a skip option with...
  2. Lonelywraith

Cart Sprite for Vx Ace

Hi, people! I'm sorry for being a bother so frequently but I want to ask you for a sprite graphic this time. Resource type: Character. Maker format: Ace. Art style: Ace RTP. Description: I'm looking for a medieval cart or stagecoach sprite to use on my project. The RTP one is too small and only...
  3. Lonelywraith

Kimono for character generator VX Ace

Hey, people. I wanted to ask if you have any black or white kimono image for sprite making in the VX Ace's character generator tool, I would really appreciate that.
  4. Lonelywraith

Open world games with RPG Maker?

Hey, guys. I have been already like two years developping a commercial game with RPG Maker VX Ace, most of the time only remaking all the progress I had because I find some things not atractive anymore. But I have a really great doubt nowadays about this: Do you guys think it's worth an open...
  5. Lonelywraith

Is there any way to make BGM, BGS and SE stop when minimizing the game?

When a VX Ace game is minimized, the game stops like an usual emulator and all that stuff. That's not really the problem, I don't really have any problem with that. The thing is that BGM, BGS, ME and SE keeps sounding even thought you do this and that's what really kind of bothers me. For...
  6. Lonelywraith

CG Gallery for VX Ace?

I am developping some kind of RPG/Visual Novel and you know VN usually have CG galleries so I'd like to know if there's some RGSS3 script to make this on a VX Ace game. Do you know any script with this feature? A CG gallery is something like Dragon Age's codex but it's on the title screen and...
  7. Lonelywraith

Old movie like effect VX ACE

My desire right now is to make some kind of old movie like effect like those black & white movies. It's something like you get to see a flashback inside the game and then the game moves in irregular ways just like an old movie, maybe with a sepia or black & white tone and also those black things...
  8. Lonelywraith

How may I contact makapri?

Greetings, people! I've been lurking on makapri's resources and she has some wonderful graphics I'd like to use, but it seems that if I want to use them, I need to contact her even thought it's free to use them in commercial or non commercial games (according to what I read, again). But now I...
  9. Lonelywraith

Spider Cave Tilesets

Hello, people from the forum! I came back. I am developping a very awesome RPG, but I'm awful at design so I mostly come here to use other's people resources (obviously I add the credits). I was wondering if somebody knew of spider cave tilesets or just tilesets with spiderwebs (big, smalls...)...
  10. Lonelywraith

Is there a way to work in the same project in two different monitors?

Hi, people. I have a question: Is there a way to work in the same VX Ace project in two different monitors at the same time? If I possibly find a person to help me develop my RPG, maybe both of us could work on it at the same time.
  11. Lonelywraith

Better late than never!

Hi, people! I think I already have like a year or six months ('don't really remember), but I never introduced myself (I totally ignored this part of this forum). So... I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I guess I have to say some stuff about me: I like languages (for the moments I only...
  12. Lonelywraith

Puddle sprite!

Hi, people! I'd like to know if somebody could give me/make me a puddle sprite (or pool, I don't remember which one is the correct word). Have you ever played Golden Sun? If not, in this game there are some puddles which you freeze to make ice pillars, but what I want is not a pillar, I'm...
  13. Lonelywraith

Instance Items patch for TheoAllen's Limited Inventory script

So TheoAllen's Limited Inventory script seems to not be compatible with Tsukihime's Instance Items and none of them have made a patch so both of them can properly work together. What's the problem here? Easy to explain, maybe not so easy to fix (and a lot less by a total stranger to scripting...
  14. Lonelywraith

Some kind of the VX Ace's world map recolor

Hi, people! Again, it's me. I wanted to know if somebody has ever seen some kind of recolor to the field tileset of VX Ace's. I want something like the pinewoods and regular grass, but with an autumn feel: orange, reddish, and pretty. I've been trying to find something like that, but I don't...
  15. Lonelywraith

Diablo Style Town Portal Scroll

Hi, people! I've got another question. Is there a way to make a character use an item to teleport himself to an specific map and then he can use it again to go back to the place where he was before. Do you guys think it's possible to do it without scripts?
  16. Lonelywraith

A movie before the title screen

Hi, guys! I'd like to know if there's a way to add a movie before the title screen appears. Something like an .mp4 as a cinematic.
  17. Lonelywraith

Error when loading a game

Hi, I wanted to know if somebody could help me with this: I am using Ultra Lighting and everytime I load a game, the opacity and color I set won't load. Then, I tried making a common event which adds the opacity and color again everytime the game starts, but it takes too long and it won't even...
  18. Lonelywraith

Weapon and armor racks sprites

Hi, guys! I was wondering if somebody could make two weapon racks and an armor racks sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace, one empty and the other with some stuff (like, for example, the weapon rack could have some spears or blades, and the armor rack could have a breastplate or something). It would be...
  19. Lonelywraith

Horse Rider (I have both sprites, I just need somebody to put them together)

Hi, guys! I've another request (even thought the first one ain't yet answered). I have here two sprites which I'd like to put together but as you may see... I'm not good for that graphics thing. So, could somebody put them together to make a rider, pleeease? The black horse is made by Deeb...
  20. Lonelywraith

Bug Net Icon

Hi guys! I'm developing a dark fantasy RPG which gives you the possibility to do a lot of things. Between those things, there is harvesting, mining, crafting and stuff; so, to fulfill one of these things I need a bug net icon with an RTP Ace art style, something not very fancy and also pretty...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto