Search results

1. gabrieldiastche

FREE Phil Alone - Translator

PHIL ALONE A game made to Ludum Dare 47 - Stuck in a loop *Players with poor psychological, we suggest not playing this game...* About The Game Meet Phil Phil is alone in home when he wakes up and wants go out with his friends! But first he needs to do all his tasks! Help him before the day...
  2. gabrieldiastche

Ludum Dare 47 - Loop

Hey guys! I just wanna know if someone else participated of Ludum Dare 47 in October with RPG Maker games! Thank you guys! :D P.S.: Here is a little gif of my Ludum Dare 47 game :D
  3. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Phil Alone [Ludum Dare 47]

PHIL ALONE A game made to Ludum Dare 47 - Stuck in a loop *Players with poor psychological, we suggest not playing this game...* ABOUT THE GAME Meet Phil Phil is alone in home when he wakes up and wants go out with his friends! But first he needs to do all his tasks! Help him before the day...
  4. gabrieldiastche

Trailers: What kind of trailer do you like?

So guys, I always had a lot of discussion with my friends about that: I think there are 3 types of trailers that I see in the industry of games: 1) The OMG Cinematic: What is this type of trailer? So this trailer is something really simple: You open and then a HUGE CINEMATIC with the that...
  5. gabrieldiastche

Unable to read file...What I am gonna do?!

Hello everyone, someone got that problem? I can't open my project, please someone could help me?!
  6. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Luke Inn [DEMO] - September/2020

LUKE INN Summary Luke Inn, is a game about a guy, Luke, that doesn’t have anything, no money, no friends and and no happiness. He received a letter that his family died a couple days ago and a friend of his father and mother asked him to go see their old house. This friend asks him to stay...
  7. gabrieldiastche

Hello from Brazil

Hey guys! My name is Gabriel, and I am from Brazil! When I was a kid I used a lot of RPG Maker thanks to my cousin and I liked a lot,but I didn't looked like a job. But when I grew up, I saw that it was what I wanna work the rest of my life. I started working in 2015 with a game company in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123