Search results

1. Shikamon

When you have talent but lack charisma, no wonder always got epic fail.

When you have talent but lack charisma, no wonder always got epic fail.
  2. Shikamon

Your Top 3-5 Favorite RPG Tracks

Well I am mostly from 90's era JRPG but here I think my fave ; 1. best ending theme 2. vocalized version of World Map theme 3. best Intro theme 4. one of best battle theme 5. this is mostly for nostalgia, Field theme
  3. Shikamon

AoE vs Single Target Damage - Balance Discussion

WHAT?! but it's fun lol ! I mean that's the point of strong spell IMO. You could ease your game progression. I guess I'm with traditional cost MP, multiply damage and add some cost MP, for TP which could regenerate, I think there should different mechanisms with AOE spell because it's easy to...
  4. Shikamon

Dragonslayer must be the grandfather of JRPG then :D I wanna play DQ 7 but no western port for...

Dragonslayer must be the grandfather of JRPG then :D I wanna play DQ 7 but no western port for android.. sadddddd
  5. Shikamon

Please stand up for Jrpg anthem [MEDIA]

Please stand up for Jrpg anthem
  6. Shikamon

Does potion have sugar tho? how could it make people fat? :D :D but then there are candies or...

Does potion have sugar tho? how could it make people fat? :D :D but then there are candies or gels as healing items.
  7. Shikamon

Well, I think you need a merchant class to manage the money. And gain more money.

Well, I think you need a merchant class to manage the money. And gain more money.
  8. Shikamon

Just use social media for cute animals, delicious food, anime tiddies and ... memes!

Just use social media for cute animals, delicious food, anime tiddies and ... memes!
  9. Shikamon

[IMG]

10. Shikamon

7 days prototype seems interesting but what to do when you only want to focus on story?

7 days prototype seems interesting but what to do when you only want to focus on story?
  11. Shikamon

Tutorial-Blog How To Map A Desert

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating... and it gets everywhere. :p jk, I like your map. it's fit for the field area.
  12. Shikamon

is it minecraft or minecrack, quite addictive :D :D

is it minecraft or minecrack, quite addictive :D :D
  13. Shikamon

how barbaric! Anyway, ABC and GaGa are the best instant noodles, fight me!

how barbaric! Anyway, ABC and GaGa are the best instant noodles, fight me!
  14. Shikamon

Everything is going wrong when character said "What could possibly go wrong?"

Everything is going wrong when character said "What could possibly go wrong?"
  15. Shikamon

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November, Gunpowder Treason and Plot".

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November, Gunpowder Treason and Plot".
  16. Shikamon

the mages will use a magic cloud to save their files. :D

the mages will use a magic cloud to save their files. :D
  17. Shikamon

What's Your Approach on Making a Short Game?

Well, I think it's the best one if you want to focus on the story rather than the gameplay mechanic. of course, there should be balanced but I think that's kinda difficult so if you are strong on one side, just keep going. :D :D Characters are easy ones when you just design just one, later...
  18. Shikamon

What's Your Approach on Making a Short Game?

I am just starting the damn program lol :D :D! I'll only come up with a basic premise, how many characters, and decide to jump to mapping. for planning, I use notes inside rpg maker engine for everything from the database and story. For a short game, I think there's no need for many complex...
  19. Shikamon

you know, sometimes I'm a professional procrastinator too.

you know, sometimes I'm a professional procrastinator too.
  20. Shikamon

release the kraken!

release the kraken!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidtech