Search results

1. Baka-chan

If people can learn ruby, then they can learn javascript too. It's just a matter of time. If...

If people can learn ruby, then they can learn javascript too. It's just a matter of time. If someone is too lazy to learn something then it doesn't matter if it's ruby, javascript or some occult technology.
  2. Baka-chan

Mac OSX version?

Just a side note: You can't explain more on how to do it since the explanation of the link is everything there is to it. It could only be made easier if steam hadn't removed the "Activate key via api" feature.
  3. Baka-chan

Draw Text on screen

I'd like to know how to display a text/variable on the screen. I made a time plugin and want to display the time on the screen but don't know how to get the text to be drawn on the screen.
  4. Baka-chan

Weird Bug?

Check your plugins. Did you activate the "SkipTitle" plugin?
  5. Baka-chan

Creating a Torch

I think no one has published one yet. You can go the plugin request and ask for such a plugin there. Maybe someone is going to create one ;)
  6. Baka-chan

Creating a Torch

Choose the torch image for an event, change the settings of the event to stepping animation and direction fix. Now it will use the 3 frame animation. To get a light effect you would need an additional plugin.
  7. Baka-chan

How do I reset Key for MV

I would suggest the technical support: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/contact-us/tech
  8. Baka-chan

They never advertised it as more then 1 game icon available. Those there just examples. Or do...

They never advertised it as more then 1 game icon available. Those there just examples. Or do you want to also have the phone they've shown to be included with the software just because it was used as an example image there? ^^
  9. Baka-chan

Even if someone else already made one, it's one of the more simple plugins to create to get into...

Even if someone else already made one, it's one of the more simple plugins to create to get into plugin development ^^ Nope no ABS :< Starting with something simple first ^^
  10. Baka-chan

Thought about making a time system with day night circle.

Thought about making a time system with day night circle.
  11. Baka-chan

Working on my first plugin (っ・◡・)っ

Working on my first plugin (っ・◡・)っ
  12. Baka-chan

End/Exit game button

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47583-exit-exit-button-script/  
  13. Baka-chan

Teamspeak for RPG Maker Conversation?

There is atleast no official one, but in my opinion a text based chat (irc, discord) is a much better way to communicate with each other. Teamspeak + multiple people talking at the same time = Chaos Text based chat + multiple people writing at the same time = Chaos but you can re-read stuff ^^
  14. Baka-chan

RPG Maker MV 1.0.1

For everyone using the standalone version: To change your language you have to copy the Locale file from within the language folder you wish to use into the folder where your RPGMV.exe is!
  15. Baka-chan

Change Language

Changing language has been added now ;) http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47569-rpg-maker-mv-updates/#entry474085
  16. Baka-chan

Yet another dissappointing release

*cough* Expect for the glory Internet Explorer *cough* Even though who is still using IE except to download another browser? Too bad you can't create a game for windows store because their own browser can't use web audio api ^^ (Same goes for the 3DS and I think the Wii U too :I)
  17. Baka-chan

How to make cutscenes in MV?

You can't do something like that because a cutscene isn't the same for everyone. There are many different variations of creating your cutscene. With "The same way as in Ace" I was talking about using event commands to decide how the cutscene should work. It's not possible to improve something...
  18. Baka-chan

Disable Player Followers via event?

Page 2 in the event commands. Change Players Followers... (off = only first party member visible on map, on = up to 4 visible on map)
  19. Baka-chan

How to make cutscenes in MV?

The same way it was done in Ace. So every guide for an Ace cutscene should work in MV too.
  20. Baka-chan

Yet another dissappointing release

For a local game the files are already there. Therefore it looks if file x is available, if not it will download it (only on browser games), else it will just load that file without the user getting any delay. Browsergames would be able to do this too but it would require a good internet...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88net