Search results

1. dwiseman57

Olivia Weapon Swap Plugin - Start game with weapons equipped

I am trying to have my game begin with the different weapon slots already filled. At the moment, I have to manually load the menu, go to equip and add the extra weapons as part of the Olivia functionality. Ideally though I want to write some script or notetag to have a weapon equipped during my...
  2. dwiseman57

Text being chopped off...

See how the top of the text on "Restores" is missing below? I've noticed this in my project lately. I have quite a few plugins installed... Before I go through one by one turning them off and on, anyone ever seen this before ? Is it something to do with "line height" somewhere? Maybe font size...
  3. dwiseman57

Move individual choice positions

I would like to be able to move the position of each choice in the "show choices" window. For example, in the screenshot below "Status" might be near the top, then "Workers" might be 100px below it, and so on. I have tried using Yanfly Message Core codes, e.g \py[0] and \px[0] but it wont...
  4. dwiseman57

How to get enemy value in script?

Hey all I am working on a custom HUD for my battles using SumRdDde Hud Maker. I am using the YEP Absorption Barrier plugin to give my enemies shields. I can use the script call below to get the current value of their shield: battler.barrierPoints() But it doesn't work - I think I need to...
  5. dwiseman57

Script call to jump straight to key items section

Hey folks I have a custom plugin handling my main menu. I want one of the menu buttons to take the player straight to the "Key Items" section of "Items" when pressed. This is my function Scene_Menu.prototype.commandKeyItems = function () { //Change this below to point to key items...
  6. dwiseman57

Add custom gauge to battle status window?

Hey all I am using Yanfly's Absorption Barrier plugin to give my character a "shield" in battle. (My game is a space sim, with ship-to-ship combat. Ships have shields!) I am also using Olivias Side Battle UI plugin however I can't find a way to add a shield gauge to the status window. I've...
  7. dwiseman57

How to hide skill name in battle log?

Hey guys. I've been stuck on this for a while. I've searched but nothing quite does it. I've posted on reddit and was recommended to post here, as I'm probably looking to edit some script rather than through a plugin... I want to hide the name of skills being used, in the battle log... BUT...
  8. dwiseman57

Looking to hire a JS dev for our MV game

Hey folks. I am looking to hire a JS developer familiar with RPG Maker MV to help us create some custom windows and plugins etc. Is anyone interested? Thanks
  9. dwiseman57

How to create a shop with variable prices

Can anyone help? I've been googling for hours and nothing I try seems to work... I want to be able to set the prices for items in a Shop Event, based on the value of a variable. For example, the value of "Potion" is set elsewhere and stored in a variable. When the player goes to a shop, I want...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole