Search results

1. UnstopableJake

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Woah! Everyone's project looks real awesome! I'm looking forward to playing everyone's game! Thumbs up from me!
  2. UnstopableJake

Quick Question

I just got RPG Maker MV and got a folder that says "ExtraAssets" in the folder there is some music and characters. What I am wondering is can this be used commercially? There was no EULA included so I have no references. The music is from RPG Maker 2000 from what I can tell. Thanks in advance.
  3. UnstopableJake

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.
  4. UnstopableJake

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Default Line1: Have you seen my gun? I've been looking for it. Default Line2: I guess I have to look some more. Default Line3: Why are you still talking to me? Personality: Pretty Mellow, likes those frozen meals from stores, an introvert, has a goal in mind but won't tell anyone. Role...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole