Search results

1. PanoramicPanda

Gameus' Quest System

It it possible to make it show Yanfly's Gold Icon instead of G for gold?
  2. PanoramicPanda

Art, Literature, and Music. It was a post talking about the free webcomic that I write. Not...

Art, Literature, and Music. It was a post talking about the free webcomic that I write. Not that it had any posts besides mine, but deletion without notification concerns me.
  3. PanoramicPanda

Why did my webcomic thread get deleted? o.0

Why did my webcomic thread get deleted? o.0
  4. PanoramicPanda

Confining Menu Size

Did a quick search for this and found nothing, so here it goes. Looking for a plugin that can control the size of any pop up menus out of battle. Most of MVs default menus and a lot of the menu plugins are being made for the default resolution of 816x624. When you decide to run the game at...
  5. PanoramicPanda

Gameus' Quest System

I'd say make it configurable to show up to n steps, where the default is 1, and let the user set however many. I say this because while on the default resolution it may only look like 3 at most, I know many people are running at 1280x720 and not many plugin menus have been made with this scaling...
  6. PanoramicPanda

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Yeah, djDarkX pointed it out to me. This makes the menu come back for me at least. Mellye, as this is the one easily self-fixable compatibility issue people seem to keep having, may I suggest sticking it somewhere within the first post?
  7. PanoramicPanda

Are you using Yanfly's Battle Core?
  8. PanoramicPanda

I informed them via the comments on their site and it's now been removed. Still, we now know it's coming. From what I can tell though, it's likely to have very different features than what Ellye's building. I may still prefer this one.
  9. PanoramicPanda

Can confirm. I'm sure this is an accident, as it's not been officially released. But interesting nonetheless.
  10. PanoramicPanda

What is your favorite anime?

Dragon Ball Z and Gurren Lagann are my top two. But I like, and have seen, a lot of different anime. FMA: Brotherhood is some top-notch stuff.
  11. PanoramicPanda

Gameus' Quest System

I'm so excited for this plugin. I can't wait to implelment it into my game in progess. ^.^
  12. PanoramicPanda

Awww yeah. Thanks a ton. This has been an awesome day for plugin updates. Most of the issues I had last night are already solved. :D
  13. PanoramicPanda

Prettier Gauges

I had been actually, but your bar height was overriding Yanfly's. With the new update though, I just plugged in the height and fixed everything! Thank you very much for such a great plugin!
  14. PanoramicPanda

I can't get the Fight/Escape menu working. It seems to be caused by Yanfly's BattleCore plugin. Having your plugin loads first only causes it to stop working entirely. Also, unsure if you fixed the guard ending on another characters turn or not, but it's an issue in my tests at least. Could be...
  15. PanoramicPanda

Prettier Gauges

I can't seem to get this working with the thicker gauges that Yanfly's plugins make. Anyone know how to get it working, or should I just wait and see if eventually there is a compatibility patch from one or the other.
  16. PanoramicPanda

Hello starshine! The Panda says, "Hello!"

I actually got it from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Depp. It's been stuck in my head lately as a greeting for some reason, haha.
  17. PanoramicPanda

Got the RPG Maker itch again... :D

Got the RPG Maker itch again... :D
  18. PanoramicPanda

Hello starshine! The Panda says, "Hello!"

Figured I'd pop in and give my greetings. I've dabbled in RPG Maker for years, since RPG Maker '95 in fact. I never made any full games, just a lot of projects. I used to be very active on a, now ancient, RPG Maker community known as Kamain's World. If anyone here remembers that place at all. I...
  19. PanoramicPanda

Gameus' Quest System

Can't wait to see this in action. I really like the standalone program, it's well laid out and works very nicely. Looking forward to the plugin! Modern Algebra's was top notch for VXA, but the inclusion of this standalone quest maker really sets this project apart.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole