Search results

1. Aegix Drakan

"Yanfly Counter Control" problem - Counters are countered for no reason

....And somehow, miraculously, it fixed itself when I started a new savegame. I don't know what happened, or what caused it, but starting with fresh data seems to have fixed it.  Problem resolved?
  2. Aegix Drakan

Yanfly Action Sequences: Enemy no longer jumping?

Nevermind.  Somehow something went wrong with the Animated Sideview Enemies plugin, a redownload of that fixed the problem Sorry I wasted forum space.  >_>   Hopefully, if someone else has this problem, this thread will help
  3. Aegix Drakan

Yanfly Action Sequences: Enemy no longer jumping?

Just last night, I had it that certain action sequences in my skill would make the enemy jump about (For example, a stun attack that knocked the enemy up into the air before making them thud to the ground).  I also had enemies do a little "Jump 50%, 10" before every attack to make them look...
  4. Aegix Drakan

"Yanfly Counter Control" problem - Counters are countered for no reason

Whenever I apply a Counter state to my character, and the enemy hits him, my character counters as normal with the specific skill that I've set as the default counter. Then, the enemy counters my character's counterattack with a normal attack, despite not having ANY counter-attack state...
  5. Aegix Drakan

The VX Ace Nostalgia Pit!(RTP CONTENT DONE FOR NOW)

i am very much looking forward to seeing more.  :D   These are wonderful updates/edits so far. It only stops when you've beaten it.  Like, gotten either the "true" ending or...That other Ending which shall not be named.  :D   It's a really good game.
  6. Aegix Drakan

Soryn's Space Stuff

Those damage numbers are gorgeous.  :O
  7. Aegix Drakan

XD Haha, neat. I'll just stick to my retro one, though, thanks.

XD Haha, neat. I'll just stick to my retro one, though, thanks.
  8. Aegix Drakan

Blackstarwolf's little corner

That fireplace is going to come in VERY handy for me.  Thank you. *Downloads and adds to credits list*
  9. Aegix Drakan

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Messed around a bit some more, and it seems to be a conflict with the Animated Battlers script I'm using.  >_> When I remove it, my enemy sprites jump like they should. Sorry for clogging up the thread.
  10. Aegix Drakan

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Question:  Is it really impossible to make an Enemy perform a Jump or a Float? Because it doesn't seem to work for me.  Has that been patched into the newer versions, or is it just not there period?
  11. Aegix Drakan

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

These.  Are.  Amazing. I am definitely going to be using these in the future!
  12. Aegix Drakan

Animated Enemies

Gave this a spin.  It's really cool.  Thanks for making it!
  13. Aegix Drakan

Indrah's MV tiles

The tall doors are a godsend, thank you!
  14. Aegix Drakan

Animated Enemies

Wait wait wait...This can use the SV battler sprites?  Like, the human ones you can make with the character creator? I am bookmarking this.  My current project makes heavy use of human enemies, and this would be incredible to use.  :O
  15. Aegix Drakan

Any lore about elves/sharp ears/their equivalents?

*slowly facepalms* I mean lore about elves in THIS specific setting! I know all about elves from other types of settings (Lord of the rings, Dragon Age, etc).  I was just checking if someone had already established any lore about them in Arum that I should be keeping in mind when making her...
  16. Aegix Drakan

Any lore about elves/sharp ears/their equivalents?

Ok, so I'm heavily considering making a little game in this setting (firstly, because Dead Moon Night and Grumpy Knight both made me fall in love with it, and secondly because a somewhat comedic game will definitely not fit in the game world I've already created). Now, I've seen in the main...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole