Search results

1. Strange_Dragon_99

RPG Maker 2003 Resources for MV

Deleted.
  2. Strange_Dragon_99

Summon Plugin

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I did not see a place to request plugins in the JS section so.....if I am in the wrong place then someone direct me to he proper place please. What I am asking for is a plugin for RPG Maker MV that mimics the summon system of Final Fantasy X. ...
  3. Strange_Dragon_99

MV Sideview Weapon Sheets(MOVED)

Deleted.
  4. Strange_Dragon_99

MV Dragon Sprite Help

Hey I started work on this sprite and I just don't have time to finish it! If anyone can do it for me, I would be grateful! You would get credit (of course) and I just don't have time to finish and animate it. Any help would be appreciated!! I made it for MV so... Someone help!! (It's the...
  5. Strange_Dragon_99

Name Your Favorite

Hey everyone! I have been using RPG Maker since about '95! I have my own favorites, but I was just wondering what everyone else's favorites were! (My personal favorites are 2003 and VX Ace)! Now, let's be civil! 
  6. Strange_Dragon_99

Slimes For MV/Ace!!!

Deleted.
  7. Strange_Dragon_99

Animal Recolors/Icons(MOVED)

Deleted.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjrocks2000