Search results

1. KillerPixEEL

FREE SoulCry Recruitment Page

Engine: Currently SoulCry is a MV Game but may Change to MZ. I've been running the MV game through the MZ engine. Vision: Much of the negativity that comes from RPG Maker games is that they all look the same. Game makers usually use the supplied graphics and audio rendering them...
  2. KillerPixEEL

RMMV MOG Hunter pick and throw MV

Does anyone know how to have it when you pick up a object that the object will allow walking movement instead of fixed graphic? I'll like it when you change directions the object will too.
  3. KillerPixEEL

RMMV MOG_PickupThrow.js

I'm trying to figure out how to have the whatever event you pick up turn it's self switch on when you throw it (so on certain object/event will brake and such) Anyone have any ideas how I could add a this. change self switch d on?
  4. KillerPixEEL

RMMZ Animations layers

Any chance anyone could make a plugin that will place animations one layer above target (whether it's ally or enemy) when display type is for each target. I hate how when you, example cast a healing spell for one target but then It's on top all actors.
  5. KillerPixEEL

RMMZ Battle selection change

Can anyone make a plugin so that instead of a character moving forward when it's their turn They flash (fade in white effect and fade out) with a icon that floats above their head. Same when selecting an enemy (with a different icon)? There should be a option to set how quickly the flash effect...
  6. KillerPixEEL

Really need Help!!!! Chrono Engine issue

I'm using moghunter's chrono engine (non-abs) and when I do attacks that move to a target, when the actor returns to their home position, they move down a couple of pics and stay that even after the battle is finished. Has this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure if I wrote the tool wrong or if...
  7. KillerPixEEL

Selector Flash

I'm using mog hunter's chrono engine (non ABS) and I was wondering if anyone know how I could add in a slow selection flash to characters when it's their turn (on the sprite) and one to an enemy when selecting which one to attack.
  8. KillerPixEEL

Paper mario style movement Graphics?

Wonder if anyone heard of a way to setup player movement like paper Mario? when you move left or right its normal but if you move up or down it retains the direction left or right facing unless you are traveling in a diagonal which the image would change to a left or right image toward the...
  9. KillerPixEEL

Quick question on the Mog hunter's chrono engine - Projectile Delay

I'm using Mog hunter's chrono engine (the chrono engine, not the abs). My second character use's a magic projectile attack as her normal attack. the problem is that when i attack the projectile fires before the animation has finished. Does anyone know what you have to do to put a wait on the...
  10. KillerPixEEL

Chrono Engine Help!!!

I have to issues I'm trying to find a answer for with Mog Hunter's chrono engine (in the Chrono mode not ABS) Use the Image provided for refence. Questions. 1: For some reason when Monster B attacks, It jumps to the character like it should, Attacks and then slowly moves back to it's starting...
  11. KillerPixEEL

Dash sound addon

just trying to add a footstep loop to dash when it's enabled. Any help is appreciated. I need to be only when dash is in use. (so if you hit a wall and stop running, so does the sound). also need to stop loop when you dash is over.
  12. KillerPixEEL

Just looking for some feed back...

I'm doing a side scroller rpg. I keep changing my mind on the style of characters though. These are the lasts sprites. Give me you thoughts.
  13. KillerPixEEL

Orange overlay Plugin Help!!!

I'm trying find 2 things out with this plugin. 1. how do you do layers under your parallax background layer? It uses the default engine's for the ground layer but I can't figure out how to do any behind it. 2. if you can do layers under, how would I set up something like this...
  14. KillerPixEEL

Trying out dragonbones but ran into this when installing... Help?

So I want to mess around with dragonbones and using it for on map events. This is what came up after installing it? any thoughts?
  15. KillerPixEEL

Chrono engine change in battle waiting stance?

Can anyone tell me with the chrono engine how to change the waiting pose to something else? by Default it's just the walking animation in whichever direction actor is facing but I want to have a weapon out idle stance when waiting to attack.
  16. KillerPixEEL

Yanfly's doodads plugin "f10 Does nothing"

I purchased yanflys doodad plugin. Installed as directed. When I start playtest, game starts up fine but when I hit f10 nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem? I tried switching order of js. I tried shutting off all other js. I even tried a new project but f10 does nothing.
  17. KillerPixEEL

Chrono engine change actor image for cut scene.

Anyone know how the change the actors image on map when using the Chrono engine without having the program search for a whole new set of image files? I named the particular file $actor1_item and the parent file is $actor1 but i get a error saying it looking for %24$actor1_item_dash. When I try...
  18. KillerPixEEL

Looking for someone knowlegable with Mog Hunter's Chrono Engine and Scripting.

I need some help with small edits with mog hunter's chrono engine. Example: Keeping a picture boarder up when fight is initialized. I Can compensate for time with trade pertaining to artwork design, spriter work.... etc or we can figure something else out.
  19. KillerPixEEL

Add a menu comand that opens a plugin command

Trying to add a menu command for a map. Map plugin has a plugin command to start it up. How could I set this up?
  20. KillerPixEEL

Moghunter's chrono engine NEED HELP!

I love the chrono engine but I use parallax maps in my game. When I enter into a battle with the Chrono's engine, somewhere in the js file it tells the program to hide Pictures thus my map disappears during the battle and comes back afterwards. I need to erase that put of the code but I'm not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn