Search results

1. noside28

Preloader Plugin or feature integration

I don't know if there is a fix for this or not. So I just finished a project and uploaded it in the web. Compared to the one I made with MV, the MZ one performs a whole lot better. But it's still not perfect. The same problem of loading resources still exists but to a lesser extent. Problems...
  2. noside28

Yanfly row formation help

Please help! Does anyone know how to make the enemy automatically organize themselves like the party group as seen in the video? I already tried tinkering and reading the help file over and over again but I can't seem to figure it out. Cause I am basically zero knowledge in...
  3. noside28

Trial and Paid version missing resources clarification

I downloaded the trial version of the game. Included were a lot of resources from images to audios. But if you would look closely at it, you can see that some are missing. For example is the audio "Theme". It has Theme1, Theme2 and Theme6.  So my question are: 1. Will we get additional...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn