Search results

1. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Hi everyone, I'm a composer and pianist. I write music for games (one of which is actually an RPG Maker Game) and for my YouTube channel. Here are a few pieces from my portfolio:
  2. MasterofRevels

Lag between attack pose and damage in QABS

Hi everyone, I'm using QABS along with QSprite to bring in custom 8 directional sprites. The issue I'm having is that there is a noticeable lag between when the damage should be (based on when the weapon hits) and when the damage actually is delivered. It becomes a bigger problem when there's...
  3. MasterofRevels

Dark Cathedral Music

Hey everyone! This is my (ongoing) playlist of "dark cathedral" music, inspired primarily by Dark Souls, but also Castlevania, Shadow of the Colossus, and Bach! Let me know what you think of it! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeuXoyDiEWVA1cHY5cz5O5_q8dpy9fcFZ
  4. MasterofRevels

Creating Eight-Directional Attack Animations

Hi everyone, I have already figured out how to get eight-directional movement sprites for idling and movement using a combination of plugins from Quxios and Yanfly. And I've managed to get an ABS working using QABS. What I'm struggling with now, is implementing eight-directional attack...
  5. MasterofRevels

Adding new character sprites facing eight directions

Hi everyone, So please bear with me since I've just recently gotten my hands on RMMV and I'm not much of a programmer. I'm attempting to bring in a custom character that faces in 8 directions and is in a more isometric style than the default assets (different size and everything). I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn