Search results

1. Nohmaan

MV Trinity Resource Pack Generator not compatible with MZ

There are visual issues with the generator parts using in MZ-- they don't seem to have been actually udpated and are just copied from MV (which I already have if I wanted incompatible parts...) Here the feet are mismatched. Down sprites do not work. Arms where arms aren't supposed to be...
  2. Nohmaan

MZ Api Reference?

I used to be able to go look at the RPG Maker MZ api reference, however now I get a 404 error. Has this moved?
  3. Nohmaan

BGM Music Player is very quiet

Not sure if this is everyone, but the music preview in the editor is very quiet compared to launching the game. Kind of have to keep adjusting the volume between editing and listening and play testing or I get blasted.
  4. Nohmaan

Can't purchase from store?

I'm trying to buy the Animations: Quantum from the store, but it won't process my payment. I tried 2 different cards, but each time it just says there is an error? Seems to be working fine anywhere else on the internet, just can't purchase from your site...?
  5. Nohmaan

Request - status effect Lucky Immune

This request is for a status effect that when active, if the player is inflicted with a negative status effect they have a chance (defined in note tag) to have a positive status effect applied instead. The tag could be set up like <lucky_immune:50%> <lucky_negative_states: 3,4,5>...
  6. Nohmaan

Request - status effect Shadowbind

This request is for a new status effect called Shadowbind. When executed, a target becomes an anchor and attaches to all remaining enemies on the field.  When damage is done to the anchor, a % of that damage (defined in note tag) is dealt to all attached enemies until the shadow bind effect...
  7. Nohmaan

Helping Hand

I'm using all the Yanfly scripts, but I think something that might be a fun addition is the random chance that an ally in your reserve party will 'jump' into the battle, cast a skill or ability that person knows, and then leave the battle.  Yanfly has a script for actor...
  8. Nohmaan

Stoneskin /Damage Wall State

I've been a pretty frequent 'status effect' requester lately, so I hope one more isn't a burden!  (Thanks to those who have answered previously!) By activating 'Stoneskin' state, your character gets a pool of extra HP that the state absorbs before it disappears.  For the purposes of the script...
  9. Nohmaan

Blink State

This is one I don't think I've seen before w/ the visual effect but worth a request with MV and Side View being 'baked in.' What I'd like to request is a blink effect, which is a state that applies 'shadows' to a character.  While the # may be customizable, the general effect is when Blink is...
  10. Nohmaan

Skills that Toggle

Is anyone interested in a script that creates Skills that can toggle a State? Example:  A mage has a state that nullifies all magic that hits them, including healing spells.  The state is induced by using the skill 'Void Barrier' (or whatever) and removed by using the skill a second time.
  11. Nohmaan

Hide Skill if another skill exists. (Skill replace)

Now that Yanfly has released the Skill Learning system, I would like to be able to have 'upgradable skills' but I would like them to replace the prior skill. For example: I learn Fire 1.  After a few levels, I go back and learn Fire 2 which has some additional bonuses.  Now I have available...
  12. Nohmaan

Battle Camera Drift (Yanfly Engine)

I was wondering if it was possible to have an enhancment to the Yanfly battle camera.  This would have the camera softly "drift" to indicate action during the turn selection phase or while waiting for ATB bars to charge, such as on a boat or train, or perhaps a final boss battle in fast moving...
  13. Nohmaan

Add new weaponsheets

Apparently RPG Maker MV can only have the 3 weaponsX.png (img\system) and you can't add more.  This is a major pain point as I detest having weapons graphics look the same for all weapons. That being said, could someone create a script that expands the weapons sheet limitation.  Considering...
  14. Nohmaan

Add additional WeaponsX.png to project

I've searched but can't seem to find what I need- How do I go about adding several new WeaponsX.png sheets into RPG MV?  I've saved them in the img\system folder as Weapons4 Weapons5 Weapons6 but they don't appear on my User Defined list. Thanks!
  15. Nohmaan

Exponents?

Most of my damage formulas use exponents, but I'm not familiar with the syntax for JavaScript to do so? So, for example, how would I make a skill that does a.atk**0.75 ?
  16. Nohmaan

Calc damage in skill description

I'm looking for a way to show a skill's damage calculation (w/o variance) to display in a skill's description.  So essentially the skill has a name and under it will be stats that show the variance, damage, and element type (etc.) http://himeworks.com/2013/11/convert-code-eval/ I'm trying to...
  17. Nohmaan

Special Slip Damage

I'm looking for a status effect that can inflict slip damage on Current HP/MP/TP values.  For example, say a boss inflict the party with a status effect that damages the actors severely if they heal, but the point would be to purposely keep the player's HP low for added challenge.   For example...
  18. Nohmaan

Skills that level (automatically)

There are some skill upgrade scripts up there but it would be nice to have one that automatically levels skills. By either exp or usage. i,e, Fire (x damange single target)   after 40 uses levels to Fire II Fire II (x damange 2 random) after 60 uses levels to Fire III Fire III (x damage all...
  19. Nohmaan

How much are development tools worth?

I am finishing development of some comprehensive Excel / Access tools which will be a complete suite of easy to use and customize development tools.  I am curious what the demand is for said tools and how much users would be willing to pay for these (the amount of time spent in developing the...
  20. Nohmaan

RPG Maker XP Remasted (sounds bad still?)

I was looking at purchasing it but the samples all have points where it sounds terrible.  Just god awful.   http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/music/rpg-maker-xp-remastered-ost  (Case in point, Dungeon2 @ 0:36) I read that they were "aware of the issue" and going to fix it but I'm not in the mood to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn