Search results

1. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Please two of you continue to work hard Please keep good great work I will always pay attention and wait Thank you both, bless you!
  2. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

I hope you can successfully find a company that can help you with distribution/marketing, etc. You said you received some offers to try to buy your game, but they want you to revoke all rights to it. I sincerely recommend that you never do this because this game is the brainchild of you and...
  3. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

I hope your eyes are better and better Please continue to do rehabilitation exercises and work, do not give up Regarding the game, I think what you said is a good idea You really should do this because this is a very special RPG GAME I have never seen a game like this one developed and...
  4. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Long time no see, great creator How are you doing recently? Does your eyes feel better? I have a question, I always keep it in my mind, I want to ask you If the game is officially released after the release Will you set or classify this game as a ~commercial game? I'm curious what will you...
  5. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Wish you a happy new year I will continue to wait for updates of this game!
  6. RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

Because I am different from other players XD I will try good games and games worth playing If you have a similar game in the future Please tell me let me know i can play Thank you !
  7. RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

I completed this game Generally feels good to me But there is a suggestion If human enemies Their facial expressions can be different from the characters in the game. Ability to distinguish It feels better!
  8. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Have played IGMC version before So let's talk about the experience of playing this game First of all, this game is very special and unique. Why do you say that? Because in the battle system of this game, its defense mechanism is very special Because players can only use it once during the...
  9. RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

The elves are all well presented thank you for your invitation !
  10. RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

When will the demo version of this game be available for download and play ? I was attracted by the elves' people and the detailed and exquisite pictures The interface also feels good I really want to try the demo version as soon as possible Thank you !
  11. RMVXA At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires

Ok thank you for telling Thanks again for your great work You have worked hard Thank you!
  12. RMVXA At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires

Sorry, I do n’t quite understand what you mean and so What you mean Have you made corrections and updates to the gamejolt version again?
  13. RMVXA At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires

Ok thank you very much Thank you for your contribution Thank you for making this great game great work!
  14. RMVXA At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires

gamejolt.com and rpgmaker.net will still provide links for game downloads The problem is that those links are wrong versions with bugs 27. After the battle with Hazel, go south to Karluk Baytown. Hazel killed some soldiers, but the soldiers didn't leave their bodies After the Master Chief...
  15. RMVXA At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires

I will try to download this game again to play Because of the linked versions downloaded at gamejolt.com and rpgmaker.net All wrong and problematic versions Hope to find the correct version without bugs here Thank you for your great work, thank you for sharing!
  16. RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

HA HA YO Girls You are cute and humorous You are too modest The game you made is great, I like it Ok thank you for the hint i will try it immediately Looking at your profile, are you German? I am Taiwanese from Asia But I was watching the German Football League I am a fan of Schalke 04 Haha...
  17. RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

Hello How can I wake up the girl sleeping in the church room at the beginning? Otherwise the game cannot continue at all Do you want to share the relevant strategy of the game? Because no related videos of this game can be found on youtube channel Thank you !
  18. RMVXA Eternity Tales (The First Journey) - Released for Download!

Just finished the first journey I love the powerful voice system A suggestion whether the elves' production can be more detailed and more detailed The elves are a bit fuzzy, especially the faces Thank you so much for making this great game thank you for your great work I will continue to look...
  19. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Hello I really like the games you make Already played the short test version, it's really good I learned that something is wrong with your body I'm worried and I hope you can recover soon And thank you for making this great game Will always be waiting for you to update this time, thank you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn