Search results

1. jinkazama01

Effekseer to MZ problem

this is the settings for my animation. it's like the last frame of the spritesheet is lingering for a few seconds in mz instead of instantly ending like in effseeker
  2. jinkazama01

Effekseer to MZ problem

So I'm redoing MV animation with Effekseer to be put inside MZ animation. I'm able to run it fine in Effekseer. But once I test it out in MZ there is a delay at the last frame of the animation I can't seem to get rid of. Did anyone else have this problem as well?
  3. jinkazama01

Battle Damage Font

ok i got it now thank you for the help
  4. jinkazama01

Battle Damage Font

Is there a way to change the default battle damage font in MZ. I know in MV we could just change the image file. I couldn't find it in the MZ system folder.
  5. jinkazama01

Legend of Astral

Sorry about the audip file here it is. just add to the bgm folder http://www.mediafire.com/listen/jt03p6nisik3ctv/03_A_Gentle_Breeze.ogg I'll work on the grammer and maps. As for skills I have it as a feature to equip and remove spells and skills.
  6. jinkazama01

Legend of Astral

bump
  7. jinkazama01

Legend of Astral

Game Synopsis: Twenty years before the start of the game was a great catastrophe called the Astral Fall. It wiped out nearly ninety percent of the human populations. While it nearly wiped out the human race it turned it's wildlife into monsters. After the Astral Fall some of the remaining human...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn