Search results

1. Showing actors level in battle?

Is there an easy way (plugin or similar) to show the actors level in battle here? Thanks
  2. Damage numbers appearing behind animations

Hi, I'm using yanflys action sequence and have an animation playing. But the animation is quite long and deals damage multiple times. The issue I have is that the Damage Numbers are appearing BEHIND the animation so you can't see the numbers. Anyone know what I could do? Look at the picture in...
  3. Multiple Sprite Sheets for attacks?

So I'm trying to set up a sprite sheet, but one of the sprites I'm testing with is to big for my grid. I did double the size of the image to get more space for the sprite, but that takes way too much performance and it wont run. Doubling the size also doubles the size of the ones who actually...
  4. [TRICKY] Need help with Pokèmon evolution system

Okay, I'm going to try, the best as I can to explain this one. I want to make certain pokemon (actors) evolve, change their appearance, and classes. I have an actor and class for each Pokemon. I have 2 methods for this, but none of them work due to the things I'm about to explain. (lets use...
  5. Plugin - Actor, Class NoteTags problem

Hey guys! I'm making a Pokèmon fan-game, and I'm using one of ''SumRndDde''s plugins. (PKM TypeSystem) I am having a minor issue, without going into huge details; You just write in the note-tags of an actor, item or state and it becomes the mentioned type. But it doesnt work for classes (for...
  6. Problem with Skill-transfer.

I have an problem. I'm working on evolutions in a Pokèmon game. The way I'm doing it is that if an Bulbasaur (actor1) is a certain lvl it evolves into another Ivysaur (actor2). BUT, how can I transfer the skills from actor1 to actor 2? (without having to check ALL the skills actor1 has...
  7. Help pls

Hi. I was creating a state in the new RPG Maker MV when suddenly the engine crashed as soon as I changed the numbers in the Parameters. I lost all my work because I didnt save it... I tried it multiple times and found out at EVERY parameter change / add crashes the engine... Does anyone else...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn