Search results

1. jasonzeno

MV Chrono Engine Help

Hello, I'm currently working on a project in MV using Mog's Chrono engine. I'm also using Yanflys Core Engine to make items stack no more than 10. I have enemies and smashable objects in the world dropping items, when items drop within the Chrono Engine you walk over them and can pick them up...
  2. jasonzeno

RMMV MV Items Drop on Maps

Hey guys, I'm using Mog Hunters Chrono Engine on MV and I'm interested in making items drop from enemies and objects. I want it to be random, so when the player destroys an enemy or an object, nothing may drop, gold may drop or an item may drop. I also don't want it to be automatically picked...
  3. jasonzeno

RMVXA Moonfall - Complete Demo (6-10 hours of gameplay)

WARNING: This demo is pretty big, and has about 6 to 10 hours worth of content. If you happen to make it to the end, please let me know! Click Here For Demo...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae