Search results

1. SoCalAshez

Spawnable event that follows player for XX amount of steps. Ideas?

Good Day all! I'm creating a DnD style game and one of my heroes has the "light" Spell. I would like to know if there is a way make it when players go into the menu and cast the spell, it creates an event with the light that follows around the player and despawns after XX steps. I already have...
  2. SoCalAshez

RMMZ Cycles of Infinity: Sands of Slumber - DnD custom world campaign turn Adventure RPG

Cycles of Infinity: Sands of Slumber SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  3. SoCalAshez

Crucible's Collectibles System

That totally worked, thank you! I also had to have at least 1 collectible set up for the menu to appear, silly me. I did want to ask if you had any suggestion in how to to set it up so player can know how many collectibles are in like say a big city? Kind of want that effect that there are 10...
  4. SoCalAshez

Crucible's Collectibles System

is there a way to make this function with Visustella Menu?
  5. SoCalAshez

Gabe MZ - Message Plus

very excited to give this a try! is it compatible with Visustella messages, like the color coding and such? Thanks in Advance!
  6. SoCalAshez

RMMZ Simple plugin request - Auto delete old skill/skill replacer

With Visustella skill plugin, you can do a notetag to <Hide skill if learned: XX>. I use it for abilities that "scale" up as the players level and it works perfectly.
  7. SoCalAshez

A plugin to allow for multiple skills in the same turn for an actor?

Good Day! So I found a plugin for MV that will allow multicasting by selecting that skill which allows you to pick 2 other skills to be cast in the same round: https://dingk.itch.io/rmmv-multicast However, I would like one of my actors to cast attack multiple times (could be any other skills...
  8. SoCalAshez

Curious about custom Mouse Cursor for MZ

wow, google... you have let me down... Thank you so much, will try it now!
  9. SoCalAshez

Curious about custom Mouse Cursor for MZ

Hi Friends! Has anyone been able to successfully make this yet? I found an old code someone did for MV but the game got a plugin error at start because of 'canvasToMapX' not working. But I just dislike the windows cursor being the default and it takes away from the fantasy theme. Any help...
  10. SoCalAshez

[RMMZ Request] Looking for a mighty fire whale battler sprite, lemme explain...

Resource Type: Battler, Face? Maker Format: RMMZ Art Style: Default Character generator, sideview battler Description: In my DnD style RPG based on a tabletop campaign I have been playing in, we face off against the mighty fire whale: The Mobius Dickus! I'm using Visustella's Sideview...
  11. SoCalAshez

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

That makes sooo much sense! thank you! I'll have to make a tutorial image or something then to explain in game!
  12. SoCalAshez

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I'm also using the ATB battle system (which is freaking awesome of course, a little wonky with the battle log positioning but that can be adjusted easily) and I found that on game play (not playtest) the characters get a gray bar above the ATB bar on their face status area and I can't understand...
  13. SoCalAshez

Intro/Cutscenes

Hey there, here's a video tutorial by SomeRandomDude from a few years ago. MV and MZ are essentially the same so when I was first learning I went through this guy's video settings. I have an intro and outro cinematic that work through this method but can't speak much on mid game cinematics.
  14. SoCalAshez

The obligatory "DnD Skill checks" question for RPG Maker MZ

@ChatS that worked perfectly btw, I made a success and failure common events that tell the player what the roll was and then activate a self switch after doling out the reward or telling them how it failed. I love it!!!
  15. SoCalAshez

Wow! When I first got MZ in august and tried to make this game a reality, I saw your work and tried it in MZ. I had no knowledge of how things worked, kinda like now but minus 1, and was pretty disappointed it didn’t just work in MZ, more because I REALLY leaned into the spells and slots for...
  16. SoCalAshez

@ChatS , I cannot thank you enough. I cannot wait to put this in my game and give it a shot, means a lot that you went the extra mile for a person like me!
  17. SoCalAshez

Okay yeah I'll give that a try. Do you know how I should reflect that in the event editor? Would love a quick screenshot if you could get it to work. I'm such a newb :(
  18. SoCalAshez

Hello All! So I've done a little research and am aware that this question is asked at least once every couple years across the different iterations of the game. I have done pretty well in incorporating DnD-like mechanics, formulas, etc. into RPG Maker MZ either through Plug-ins, self teaching...
  19. SoCalAshez

Any way to edit the EXP per level for Actors above the application limits?

It still worked excellently first try for the ActorExp table. THANK YOU!!!
  20. SoCalAshez

Any way to edit the EXP per level for Actors above the application limits?

Hello! I am making a DnD-style game following my friends custom campaign. So far have been able to find many creative ways to get the application to do DND type stuff with the help of plug-ins or clever reworks, but have yet to been able to go above the [50,40,50,50] EXP curve. I want it set to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae