Search results

1. shadowllp

Is it possible to store information about the unit/event which triggered an event?

A unit walks onto a square -- say a trap. It triggers an event, which then stores the data about the unit somewhere. How would I do something like this? Does such a place to store data exist? Variables are good for determining the coordinates of events, but not for the events themselves... The...
  2. shadowllp

How to add or subtract 1 from the player's X or Y axis depending on direction?

How would I go about editing the variables accordingly? This is the part that's stumping me. Like, I have the coords of the player, but I then want to find out what the tile is in front of the player. I don't know what to add/subtract here from the coords, or how to create that number.
  3. shadowllp

How to add or subtract 1 from the player's X or Y axis depending on direction?

I'm attempting to create an ability usable outside of combat that applies to the tile in front of the player. So okay, I have this bit that runs whenever I activate the ability. It checks the player's location & direction, moves in an event, and then plays a particle effect on it. Currently...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae