Search results

1. ACECORP

Any ideas why adding localforage to rpg_managers.js and index.html cause game not to load

Can anyone from RPG Maker MV or the community who knows about rpg_managers.js speak technical details as to why after making the edits to the rpg_managers.js file and index.html file as shown in the diff checker links below, the game does not load and instead presents a black screen? I am trying...
  2. ACECORP

Using localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver w/ YEP_SaveCore.js and rpg_managers.js

I successfully deployed localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver to my RMMV ionic/cordova project. My SQLIte Database is now accessible and writable through the localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver interface. I wrote a simple javascript file to test writing data to it and reading data from it, so that's...
  3. ACECORP

Question on "save game" file save location IOS

When RMMV saves the game on a windows device, I believe the "save game" files such as file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave, etc are, by default, saved in the same folder as the compiled game.exe file, correct? What I need to know, is where is this default "save game" folder when the game is exported...
  4. ACECORP

Edit the default RMMV Message Window Size?

I need to edit the default RMMV message Window size so that the default width is 1024 instead of the full screen. I found something that looks similar to what I am looking to do, but not quite...
  5. ACECORP

Script command to get the name of an enemy troop?

Is there a script command that I can use to get the name of an enemy troop outside of battle processing mode and put it in a variable? For example, I have an enemy troop named Lunar Party that sits at enemy troop slot 0061. It contains 3 members but I don't care about the names of the...
  6. ACECORP

Text code to display Enemy Troop Name?

At one point, I was using the following text code to display the name of an enemy troop in a text box. The contents of the text box said something like this: That stopped working and now the area is just blank. Is that a native RMMV text code or is that part of a 3rd party plugin I might...
  7. ACECORP

Get the display name of a map that is not the currently opened/loaded map?

Quick question... is it possible to get the display name of a map that is not the currently opened/loaded map? For example, I'd like get the display name of map# 165 and save that name to a variable, while I am on map # 003. I found some good info on the following thread where it it shows how...
  8. ACECORP

Compress Yanfly in on both sides by 200px to 400px

Does anyone have or know an easy way to compress the yanfly menu (the whole menu) so that its smaller on both sides by 100px to 200px? Ideally I need to shrink it so its less of a rectangle and more of a square. If I can kill 200px on each side, that would be great. Hopefully someone knows of...
  9. ACECORP

Plugin to move a right justified Choice Box a specified number of pixels to left?

In RMMV, there is a choices box component that folks often use for Yes/No and other choices as shown below. The default placement options for this box are left, middle, and right as shown in the RMMV IDE Does anyone have a plugin or has plugin code that can move the box a specified number...
  10. ACECORP

Using Ateiler & Yanfly Together?

Hello, Has anyone successfully incorporated the full suite (or close to it) of Ateiler HUD Plugins https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/ With the full suite of Yanfly (http://yanfly.moe) plugins for everything else? Just wondering if anyone has a the "magic" order of plugin...
  11. ACECORP

Black Box Appearing Over Characters in Battle But only on iPhone

I am encountering a strange anomaly and was hoping someone may be able to help. I am using the default IconSet.png file and am using Yanfly Plugins and have side view battle enabled. When on PC, the battle looks proper and everything is as expected. However, when exported to iPhone/iPad there...
  12. ACECORP

Centaur Enemy/Troop Battler Resources?

Has anyone created Centaur looking Battler Resources or know of any Centaur looking battler resources that can be used for Enemy and Troop Battle Images? I am looking for an assortment of centaur battlers that can be used free commercially and non-commercially with proper credits of course. If...
  13. ACECORP

Is RPGMaker MV Compatible with Ionic Framework?

I know the RPGMaker MV instructions explain how to export a game into a IOS Cordova Platform Project. My question is "Is RPGMaker MV" game project export also compatible with Ionic Framework http://ionicframework.com ? Meaning, can I create an Iconic Framework Cordova Project instead of a...
  14. ACECORP

Question on Windows from MADO in MV

Just bought MADO + Saiken Set and created some windows in MADO. I'm using RPGMaker for MAC via Steam. I followed the helpfile instructions for exporting them but I can't seem to figure out how to actually "implement" or use the windows in the project I exported them to. The instructions/help...
  15. ACECORP

Any way to do a Game_Variables.getValue in JS?

I have been looking at the MV JavaScript references here https://kinoar.github.io/rmmv-doc-web/ and via the command reference shown below, and I don't see a way to use Javascript to GET the value stored in an MV variable. Has anyone done this or does anyone know how to get the value of say MV...
  16. ACECORP

Recommendations for video creation tool?

I'd like to make some scrolling text videos, and use special fonts and/or graphics and include those videos in some of my games. I looked at adobe and some other tools, but they are overkill for what I need to do and I was hoping to find something fast and simple to use. Does anyone have any...
  17. ACECORP

IOS Projects Do Not Work

RPGMaker MV Now Has Major problems with current versions of Apple IOS Technologies. I am using MacOS Sierra and have Xcode Version 9.0 (9A235) I created a new project as a basic test. I followed the instructions from RPGMaker MV documentation on Converting to an IOS App verbatim. It...
  18. ACECORP

Migrate All Default Maps from VX Ace to MV

I really like the built-in sample maps that exist in VX Ace. I would like very much to use ALL of them in MV. I own licenses to all the RPG Maker Applications, including VX Ace and MV. Is there a way I can simply export the ALL default maps as they exist in VX in the sample maps folder...
  19. ACECORP

Scrolling Text Customization

A few quick questions about the RPGMaker MV Scrolling Text Object. When my game screen is square (400x400) I can center the scrolling text object text by manually placing spaces at the beginning of each line (very inefficient). However, I extended the screen using YEP_CoreEngine Plugin (that's...
  20. ACECORP

Persistant Data/Variable Plugin that's compatible with Yanfly

Hello, can anyone recommend a plugin that allows me to set persistent variables other than the Jackkal plugin? I used to use Jackkal's Persistent data plugin here -- https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/jackkels-persistent-switches.47640/page-3 -- but for some reason he has been...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae