Search results

1. Zreine

How to deal with a lot of branching

So things are going really smoothly with my game so far and I'm really hyped about it, but it includes a lot of branching and I'm getting a headache just to think about it. :dizzy: I mean, the choices the player makes affect the story, but also the dialogues the main character have with his...
  2. Zreine

My random art

So I was working on my characters design and decided to take a break...and said to myself why not make a post to share random art. Related to my game or not...here is a few:
  3. Zreine

RMMV Need feedback on creatures

So I had no idea where to post this so I don't know if it's the right place. My game will include summoning of creatures called Shadow Beasts. That's the name people call them in the game, but in reality nobody knows what they really are or where they come from. They started appearing out of...
  4. Zreine

RMMV Include a Troll item?

So I'm working on my game, but sometimes I get a random idea. When that happen, I take note of it and see later if it fits into my game or not. So here is the one I got: An unique item called "Mysterious fruit" with the description :"Don't eat it!". I plan having this item very well hidden, so...
  5. Zreine

Event with timer problem

Hi ! I have a little timer problem. Note that it's my first game, so sorry if my problem sound stupid :P So I have this side quest in my game where the main character must explore a cave to find a kid before something happen to him. When you enter the cave, the timer starts and you have 40...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno