Search results

1. Xyonel

RMMV CY:M! --Chapter 1: Mae's Elements--

check out news on twitter, https://twitter.com/CalyCheers
  2. Xyonel

Plugin configuration with Window.png background color override?(shows only black background)

Solved, yep_ option core overrides methods by adding option to customize window hue.
  3. Xyonel

RMMV CY:M! --Chapter 1: Mae's Elements--

UPDATE: Music demo template feel free to comment on my sketch. This represent one of music atmosphere throughout the game.
  4. Xyonel

Plugin configuration with Window.png background color override?(shows only black background)

Yes, two of them, but i've both disabled and still got the problem
  5. Xyonel

As title said, I'm having issues about my plugins and window.png color of background(the top left portion of window.png). the question is: someone knows which yanfly plugins modify the background info? Cause i have tried with only yanfly plugins and doesn't work. Here's the image example of my...
  6. Xyonel

knowing eval code inside text dialogue through yanfly scripts

hello, using messagecore, messageevaltext and keynameentry i got this dilemma: in eval text i cannot do new line by enter like bottom example, cause don't work the evaltext syntax. plus, i cannot use apostrophes cause this is a syntax key. plus i cannot use \n for new line. any suggestion...
  7. Xyonel

Strange behavior of .match() function..

hey I'm here again asking for infos: this is the first common event script call that works well: function makeid(length) { var result = ''; var characters = 'LETTERS'; for ( var i = 0; i < length; i++ ) { result += characters.charAt(Math.floor(Math.random() *...
  8. Xyonel

how to insert automatically a bunch of data with "for" into an array?

yeah but this little script is meant to be used as a personal tweak and not for public scope, i got the info btw i knew that thanks anyway
  9. Xyonel

btw as it is works fine, isn't better this format? more compact?
  10. Xyonel

Ast, do you mean this? for ( i=1; i<17; i++){ wordList.push($gameActors.actor(i).name().toUpperCase()); } and what do you mean syntax all over the place?
  11. Xyonel

wordList = [] for ( i=0; i<16; i++){ actorName = $gameActors.actor(i).name.toUpperCase(); wordList.push(actorName(i)); } this does not work, someone have a solution? i'm beginner in javascript for now, still learning. cannot read property " name " of null.
  12. Xyonel

personalizing menus

thanks, this is the result: and now i must work on this section(I'll study your code piece in order to achieve this ^_^: thanks again for tips!
  13. Xyonel

personalizing menus

Exactly! i'll study this to understand better, thanks again!
  14. Xyonel

personalizing menus

Instead of replacement for strength i just need 2 additional texts under agility and luck, that's all. thanks anyway ^_^
  15. Xyonel

personalizing menus

Hi, after trial and error i got a conclusion regarding the use of variables as param, I discarded this opinion. Now I'm using the basic param, using "Strength" as attack, applying an algorithm that inrease the strength as final attack value. If an actor have 20 strength he gets 69 attack, with...
  16. Xyonel

Variables and updating/refreshing in every scene

yeah and the second option is my standard for now, i'm using this option and all works very well but this missing refresh on outfit change is so annoying.. thanks for the infos guys.
  17. Xyonel

Variables and updating/refreshing in every scene

As title say, i must refresh some variables in every scene of the game. I managed to get this work in map scene through a parallel common event but if eg. I open main menu and change a weapon, the variable doesn't refresh. i'm using variable 41 as "attack damage" since i used the normal...
  18. Xyonel

Baseparamcontrol by yanfly(plugin)

i found in different posts online that in formula the else if is truncated in elsif, btw in the console there isn't any error, just a warning and a citation of the wrong formula. edit: even with else if doesn't work. and this is the only error message i get " CUSTOM PARAM FORMULA ERROR" ok...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno