Search results

1. MiracleMare

Yikes!

Yikes!
  2. MiracleMare

It's in the negative teens here and that's rare for this area. Drive safe!

It's in the negative teens here and that's rare for this area. Drive safe!
  3. MiracleMare

What do people usually misunderstand about you?

@ Galenmereth - I can relate to that as well. People also think I'm snobbish because I own/show horses and they assume it requires unfathomable riches. If anything, owning horses is going to be the end of my piggy bank. And... Apple?!?! You snob (lol).
  4. MiracleMare

What do people usually misunderstand about you?

I've been told I seem snobbish because I'm so quiet and not very expressive. Honestly, I AM quiet and not very expressive. I'm just shy lol.
  5. MiracleMare

What are some things you hate about yourself?

I procrastinate way too much, and when I finally decide to be productive, I get impatient.
  6. MiracleMare

Hope you guys made it on time :)

Hope you guys made it on time :)
  7. MiracleMare

Creative uses for TP?

I've been messing around with using TP as ammo. Full bar = full ammo, each skill takes a certain amount. When you're out of ammo, there's a reload skill. Simple, but helps make my game more believable.
  8. MiracleMare

Comprehensive Digital Art Tutorial

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial! I'm inspired to go practice now <3
  9. MiracleMare

Game & Map Screenshots 4

@ Alexander - That is the most accurate description that could ever possibly be said to describe those monsters. I love it lol. @ B. Ultimus - I really like the coloring of your tile edits, and the lighting seems just fine to me. Easy enough to navigate while keeping in theme with an...
  10. MiracleMare

Agreed. It's pretty fun.

Agreed. It's pretty fun.
  11. MiracleMare

Good luck out there!

Good luck out there!
  12. MiracleMare

Yep. Depends if you keep 'em at home or a boarding facility but either way, lots of money.

Yep. Depends if you keep 'em at home or a boarding facility but either way, lots of money.
  13. MiracleMare

I really shouldn't be drinking AND searching horse classifieds online.. because chances are...

I really shouldn't be drinking AND searching horse classifieds online.. because chances are kinda high that after some liquid courage, I would buy one :3 My husband would kill me.
  14. MiracleMare

I double feel your pain.

I double feel your pain.
  15. MiracleMare

Hmm 6 frame animated sprites. This will be fun, I think? lol

Hmm 6 frame animated sprites. This will be fun, I think? lol
  16. MiracleMare

Sometimes, writing a short term list of things to do is terrifying!

Sometimes, writing a short term list of things to do is terrifying!
  17. MiracleMare

I've been so busy. Twins'll do it lol

I've been so busy. Twins'll do it lol
  18. MiracleMare

Having too much fun with SketchUp. Oh the possibilities!

Having too much fun with SketchUp. Oh the possibilities!
  19. MiracleMare

So we bake disaster too?

So we bake disaster too?
  20. MiracleMare

Game & Map Screenshots 4

I see the signs now. Eyes must have bypassed the signs the first time around. Personally, I'd change the structure of a building or two to change up the look of the village, but that's just my taste. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all live above our workplaces (lol).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megawebdesign