Search results

1. Riazey

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

Any update on the broken q plugin link? :kaocry: have had the same problem as res for a while. Edit: Err, had to create a github account, apparently it 404s unless you're logged in so I guess it's private or something. Edit 2: In the production zip folder downloaded there are only three...
  2. Riazey

Mnnf. Honestly I'm just such a fan of the color hues and still <3 And it all fits together so well.

Mnnf. Honestly I'm just such a fan of the color hues and still <3 And it all fits together so well.
  3. Riazey

Not enough rewriting. Don't forget to also rewrite your entire dialogue system while you're at it xD

Not enough rewriting. Don't forget to also rewrite your entire dialogue system while you're at it xD
  4. Riazey

Burn it down before you leave.

Burn it down before you leave.
  5. Riazey

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@tonytank1 Damn that's actually pretty incredible, huge old-school psp vibes I love it and you pulled it off really well! :kaoluv: Reminds me of one game in particular I can't remember the name of! My only real gripes are maybe the desaturation of the "backside" of the roof feels off (if that's...
  6. Riazey

Can you.... can you misuse sporkles?? Heresy. :kaoswt:

Can you.... can you misuse sporkles?? Heresy. :kaoswt:
  7. Riazey

Like these fine folk have mentioned- welcome to the hardest part of game development haha...

Like these fine folk have mentioned- welcome to the hardest part of game development haha! :kaoswt: So close though, congratulations!! There's something to be said for getting to this point~ "You can fiddle with something forever trying to make it perfect, but eventually you have to know when...
  8. Riazey

YO ANY TIME I CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING DOWN: Bathroom, Bed, Work- always the best ideas, but in...

YO ANY TIME I CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING DOWN: Bathroom, Bed, Work- always the best ideas, but in front of my computer? NOPE. :kaoslp:
  9. Riazey

1st Parallax Mapping Attempt Advice

I can throw in some pointies but before I do remember first and foremost beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so how you choose to approach parallax mapping is up to you! Take all advice with a grain of salt, but move to improve where possible! The biggest mistake any artist can make is...
  10. Riazey

Ohhh so that's what it was! Yeah I actually think the music was on point so I can't wait to hear...

Ohhh so that's what it was! Yeah I actually think the music was on point so I can't wait to hear more of it~ Really feel you about the restarting stuff, been optimizing some events and whatnot and I feel like I've basically rewritten my whole game at this point.
  11. Riazey

sporkly af. I actually really love the layout and the foliage on the world map :kaocry: And...

sporkly af. I actually really love the layout and the foliage on the world map :kaocry: And man the ambiance is a++, did you stick with mv or swap to mz in the end?
  12. Riazey

Also masks help prevent the spread of covid but don't protect you from covid as far as I know...

Also masks help prevent the spread of covid but don't protect you from covid as far as I know. It's more important the person who may have/has covid should be wearing the mask to prevent the spreading of germs. The reason wearing masks is so important is to not spread it if we contract it and...
  13. Riazey

Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while-...

Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large...
  14. Riazey

Did you try the google reverse image search? That's saved me a few times looking for source...

Did you try the google reverse image search? That's saved me a few times looking for source images! :kaoluv:
  15. Riazey

Save Event Position

@Shaz Sounds good thanks for getting back to me! Light but great util- still an awesome plugin 5 years later!
  16. Riazey

^^^^ This, I do this.

^^^^ This, I do this.
  17. Riazey

:kaoswt: Sometimes I'm like "IMMA BE SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY" then suddenly I've been looking at...

:kaoswt: Sometimes I'm like "IMMA BE SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY" then suddenly I've been looking at reddit posts for 10 hours straight-
  18. Riazey

[insert clever comment about MOAR SPORKLES]

[insert clever comment about MOAR SPORKLES]
  19. Riazey

It is you saaayyyy? *looks at vacuum*

It is you saaayyyy? *looks at vacuum*
  20. Riazey

Welp time to pack up your stuff and burn the house down. :kaoluv:

Welp time to pack up your stuff and burn the house down. :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megawebdesign