Search results

1. flirion

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Thank you very much :)
  2. flirion

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I would like to add quit game option to the title screen and I have tried to look in the core engine but I have no idea what to write in the title_scene command window list, if anyone could help it would be great thanks :)
  3. flirion

Haha it's ok it happens even to the best of us, I am glad I was able to make someone happy :)

Haha it's ok it happens even to the best of us, I am glad I was able to make someone happy :)
  4. flirion

Flirion's Charsets and Facesets recolors (MV) - Updated 19/11/19

@Dranzer Thanks for your kind words, about the soldier recolor I already did it you can find it in the charset link on the first post :)
  5. flirion

Hello everyone :) it's been such a long time from my last post sorry about that. First post has been updated with actor 1-3 and 1-4 sprites recolor, have fun ;)
  6. flirion

Hello everyone, it's been such a long time since my last post sorry ^^; First post updated with Actor 1-1 and Actor 1-2 sprite recolors :)
  7. flirion

dunno a white crow knight?

dunno a white crow knight?
  8. flirion

happy birthday :)

happy birthday :)
  9. flirion

Happy New Year everyone :)

Happy New Year everyone :)
  10. flirion

RMMV Demon Phase

I really liked the demo can't wait to see more, the new sprites look super cute :)
  11. flirion

RMMV Embers' Pyre: v.0.4c uploaded!

Hello, I just completed the demo and I loved the game so far, the characters are well made and it's never boring, can't wait to see how the story continues!
  12. flirion

Happy Birthday! I hope you will have a great day :)

Happy Birthday! I hope you will have a great day :)
  13. flirion

@jonthefox Sure, I will start it tomorrow :) @jonthefox Done, you can find the facesets in the first post under updates there is also a link for the zip version, hope you will like them :)
  14. flirion

Hello :) first post updated with the last two Actor3 sprites recolor.
  15. flirion

@Aviziel Sure I will start to recolor it now, don't worry it's not a bother :) First post updated with Actor3-1 faceset recolors.
  16. flirion

@Aviziel I am not planning to do facesets recolor anytime soon but if you need it I can do it. Is it this one ? http://i.imgur.com/T38w3wy.png
  17. flirion

Hello :) First post updated with two Actor3 sprites recolour.
  18. flirion

Merry Christmas to you too :)

Merry Christmas to you too :)
  19. flirion

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you will have a great time :)

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you will have a great time :)
  20. flirion

Hello after a very long time finaly an update! Added in the first post four recolour of actor3 sprites, hope you will like them.  :)   Dropbox links should work now, at the last I hope they do ;>.>

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle