Search results

1. Powerise

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Submission Thread

Project that stilll prototype, I want to participate but it turns out that I don't have enough time to finish it. At first I was going to make a project with a collection of terrible monsters, but now it's just a regular RPG maker game. Download
  2. Powerise

@ImaginaryVillain still one month :LZYgrin:

@ImaginaryVillain still one month :LZYgrin:
  3. Powerise

Can I look into your sprites? I can try to resize it, you can PM me.

Can I look into your sprites? I can try to resize it, you can PM me.
  4. Powerise

Want to see fantasy Character Super Deformed Pack in action

In my opinion "Character Super Deformed Pack in action" only contains 39 front view battler with more variations. more info here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76744094
  5. Powerise

I bought MZ at the time of pre-order with a 10% discount. If the discount is on sale on Steam...

I bought MZ at the time of pre-order with a 10% discount. If the discount is on sale on Steam, what is the approximate discount? considering this MZ is still new.
  6. Powerise

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Thanks for answer and Clarification.
  7. Powerise

"Tukang Bubur Naik Haji" The Series more than 2000 Episodes, oh my ...

"Tukang Bubur Naik Haji" The Series more than 2000 Episodes, oh my ...
  8. Powerise

Life is Putting Game Make on Hold

I wish the best for you and tour family ! :LZYgrin:
  9. Powerise

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

so sad, So I can't use this Dark fantasy for MZ? Yes I read this "KADOKAWA grants permission to use the content for the purpose of creating a game RPG Maker MV only.", I have purchased" RPG Maker MZ - Dark Fantasy Resource Pack "in order to combine it with Dark fantasy MV resources and use it in...
  10. Powerise

I still remember your variables guide! Thank You so much for all :)

I still remember your variables guide! Thank You so much for all :)
  11. Powerise

Shaking Damage Plugin

Thanks for making this thread. Actually, I tried this plugin from the default bundle but it doesn't work. After using this version, it worked fine.
  12. Powerise

New Releases: RPG Character Pack 3, Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.9

BTW I don't know why the sound sample video/trailer on each "Japanese Anime Voices" is not included in the Steam preview tab, for me it really helps buyers know the contents of the pack and attract their interest.
  13. Powerise

New Releases: RPG Character Pack 3, Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.9

Gee Kun Soft always amazes me. saved it to my wishlist for next purchase. I hope there will be a male character release next.
  14. Powerise

Oh okay, Thank You for clear answer.

Oh okay, Thank You for clear answer.
  15. Powerise

So if I want to edit the MZ default sprites and publish on the forum, should I credit both of...

So if I want to edit the MZ default sprites and publish on the forum, should I credit both of them, or just GGG? thanks for the quick response.
  16. Powerise

Howdy!

Welcome aboard Nemo! I hope you enjoy your time here.
  17. Powerise

is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know...

is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
  18. Powerise

I want to hear too :)

I want to hear too :)
  19. Powerise

Use trial mode for a while?

Use trial mode for a while?
  20. Powerise

I think that's fair, rather than making a single purchase and the price is included for plugins...

I think that's fair, rather than making a single purchase and the price is included for plugins that will be released later. But I haven't bought it yet, I still set aside money from the rest of the MZ Bundle purchase ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzblae