Search results

1. Powerise

SV Battler of Monster_5 (Foxman)

The work was done by me (powerise) on paid request by wrigty12. Even though wrigty12 paid for these sprites, He allows it to release publicly for others to use. TERMS of use: - You must have legally owned an RPG Maker MZ license. - Free for commercial and non-commercial use. - Please credit...
  2. Powerise

Screenshot of any RPG Maker Program on your computer screen

I am using a 1920 x 1080 resolution. For RPG Maker MZ there is no problem, but RPG Maker MV initially displays a very small screen, with a few settings so it looks normal. For XP, I have to change the resolution to 1366 x 768 so it looks normal, otherwise it will look like below. I am very...
  3. Powerise

Looking for author from this monster's graphic

Hi Everyone, Hopefully I post in the right place, I am currently looking for an author of monster arts in some android games. Everything on several android games with different publishers but with same monster arts. Examples of games that contain game arts I mean as follows: 1. Banisher - Link...
  4. Powerise

Creators of these sprites?

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. I want to ask, who are the creators of these sprites? I found it on google search internet, I was very interested in using the same style. From the google search, I found tthis is the mack style and the characters used come from RPG Maker...
  5. Powerise

******* for Fan games

Hi everyone, I want to ask a topic. I plan to make a crossover game from other famous game characters such as pikachu, digimon characters, chocobo and others. The marerial used is made by myself or I hire someone else to make some sprites, music and scripts. If this game is finished, I will not...
  6. Powerise

Hello Everyone, I'm New Here :)

Hello to all my new friends and to all the Staff here! My name is Nai or just call Powerise :) , I working for Graphic Studio. Long time fan off RPG Maker (Since XP) so im looking to get back into the full RPG Maker mode :) I working in the Game development area for 2 years now - Currently...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aiueo700